Phantom 3 Professional update going wrong.

Reaction score
I have some trouble during updateing.

- Setted net firmware on sd card (Formatted before)
- It was updating and i turned it off.
- Was bleeping so i resetted and started at step 1.
- After 10 minutes of bleeping it's making update sound - lights.
- After 25 minutes still updating.

Can someone help me, I did not update the controller yet only the drone but its now updating for 25/30 minutes.

When the red light on the camera is green, that means the update is done. The bird will continue to make noise as if it was still updating. Then check the SD card for a .txt file. If it says "Successful", then you are done. Then update all your batteries by just putting them in and turn on the bird. Then update RC if needed. I believe it should still be at 1.6 so check it first. Someone correct me if I'm wrong regarding the RC. It is recommended to do an IMU calibration after FW upgrade. You can do a gimbal calibration if the camera looks out of whack.

Now do the same steps with the other battery until it's green at the gimbal and then remove the install file from sd?

EDIT: Ok, When i restart it, It start up, Back light blinks yellow and front light is stable red, Light on gimbal is green. When restart then the same. Wtf

When i restart it, It start up, Back light blinks yellow and front light is stable red, Light on gimbal is green. When restart then the same. Wtf
Did you follow my instructions exactly?

Excellent. Try relinking the remote controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl