Phantom 3 Professional gimbal doesn't work

Thanks for your answer. I have bougth an original DJI flat cable with a broken 4K camera, so I'll use it. The problem remains: is it the solution? I would like to know how to test the gimbal before the substitition of the flat cable: now the camera takes pictures and movies, but doesn't move in any way

if it's just sitting there limb and not moving at all but you can see the video on the screen then it's either the main board or the cable.

The gimbal main board is the one that attaches to the drone. It is square. The yaw arm attaches to it.
Ok, so it is the one which is closed and attached to Phantom by the four white rubber and the two antidrop, isn't it? Are you sure that the main board is the parts that makes the difference between the Phantom 3 Pro and the Phantom 3 Advanced? In other words if I change the main board of a Phantom 3 Adv with the main board of a Phantom 3 Pro the Phantom 3 Advanced becomes a Phantom 3 Pro?

The main board is the square attacked by the drop pins, yes. Inside is the main board. It has the two ribbon cable connections. The pro has a small fan on the top side. The adv has no fan. Use the one with a fan and you have a pro.

Great
I have used an original DJI flat cable bought with a Phantom 3 Professional gimbal on Ebay (camera 4k included) and I have used its gimbal: now all works perfectly!
I've flown the Phantom 3 Professional last week and as soon as possible I'll fly it again to verify that also the 4K camera is ok. Stay tuned!

No, sorry. I bought it on Ebay with gimbal and camera pro for 212,00 euro, if I'm not wrong. My fortune has been that the ebayer Was selling gimbal and flat cable (new) and DJI original boh together

I have the same issue with the clip on the main board that connects the ribbon cable. The black little piece that clamps down the ribbon cable pooped off. How to fix this? I reconnected it and clamped it back down but the camera powers on but it does not move upon powering on.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That crappy clip is a big problem. Did it break or just pop out? If u broke the white edge that holds it in u are done. That is not repairable. At least u did it on the camera, I did it on the main board. U may be able to find just the camera part on e bay. U can use either the Advanced or the pro camera itself. They are the same. The thing that makes it a pro or an advanced is the main board. This may be another case of call Hunch. He has all these parts and is reasonable. If the clip is just out save it. Hunch can put it back. They are a bear to put back. U can take the circuit board out of the camera with just 4 screws. Then use a magnifying glass to put the clip back. I have done it. Not fun and very frustrating,

I have a phantom 3 standard and the black little clip broke off. I can sit it back in and clamp the cable down but the camera is limp. I can see that it's powered on but does not move around and initialize upon powering on. What is the best fix for this besides buying another gimbal main board?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20