Phantom 3 pro disconnected during flight and now it's lost

flyNfrank, can you upload that CSV so we can see the entire file?

Not really. I don't have all of what you would hope I had.

No worries. Here it is:

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2016-09-19_[19-30-44].txt.Comprehensive.preview.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 107
I hope you all know the appreciation I have for y'all taking the time to help me. Hopefully I can find it before it rains unless it flew away into the Bay or into the Creek on the way back.

Steves23, what did you do with the remote controller immediately after the Phantom disconnected? Did you turn it off, continue to attempt to fly it, etc.?

Last edited:
What does Warning Propulsion Output Limited. Aircraft mobility has been lowered mean? I get it sometimes when flying.

What does Warning Propulsion Output Limited. Aircraft mobility has been lowered mean?
It means your Phantom is auto backing off the throttle a bit since whatever you're trying to do is too intense for the current battery level to handle. This usually happens when trying to fly a steep incline on a partially charged battery.

Unfortunately the TXT file is not an option, and because of that we're not going to be able to help. There is no way around this either. It sucks also because I really thought once I had your file I would be able to get you close to it... if not right where the aircraft currently is at.
Why can't you upload it to healthy drones and then Download the .csv file? It has gps coordinates and a few other pieces of data, and works on the latest versions of Dji go. It's not all 180 columns. but could work.

When you look at his log in Power / Volts and Amps at M - 9m 21s it shows his altitude at - 5.9ft and then at N - 9m 51s his altitude was 112.9ft and between this time It shows high amps (line is red) and also between this time in general / Notifications at N - 9m 47s it shows propulsion limited warning... Could he have hit a tree limb with a prop causing the High amps between M and N? It is right next to a tree line...

Why can't you upload it to healthy drones and then Download the .csv file? It has gps coordinates and a few other pieces of data, and works on the latest versions of Dji go. It's not all 180 columns. but could work.

The data a hd.com CSV file displays is not the data we need to diagnose with. Btw, I also have and use different techniques then what others use. We all don't look at the same data in the same way each time.

Reactions: Steves23
When you look at his log in Power / Volts and Amps at M - 9m 21s it shows his altitude at - 5.9ft and then at N - 9m 51s his altitude was 112.9ft and between this time It shows high amps (line is red) and also between this time in general / Notifications at N - 9m 47s it shows propulsion limited warning... Could he have hit a tree limb with a prop causing the High amps between M and N? It is right next to a tree line...

Or not his amps are high randomly pretty much throughout the whole flight...

"propulsion limited warning".....means the volts are limited. With the recent firmware you will see this warning message More & More....and may find it impossible to even fly your aircraft when the temps outside get below 60 and colder. When you are climbing in altitude, and when you are faced with a strong head wind, you will likely be in trouble. Be prepared to land the aircraft in situations where it is located. Better stay clear of water flying.

Now here's a Tip for those that plan to fly in cold weather. Fly with your newer batteries that are in the best shape. If at home, use a heating pad to warm the battery prior to flight. Tape all air vents which will help to keep the battery warmer which will provide best performance in the cold environment.

Reactions: 80Aerial
My batteries are well over a year old. I hit no tree. I was actually live on Facebook with this flight and when I go over the video it is so jerky like it disconnected and connected so many times that something had to have been wrong. I've been getting that propulsion output Limited ever since last winter. When this happened I tried to make it raise altitude to reconnect

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic