Phantom 3 pro disconnected during flight and now it's lost

This is the file you want

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2016-09-19_[19-30-44].txt
    817.9 KB · Views: 294
Hmmmm. Well thanks anyways. The Healthydrones.com site pretty much shows me what my flight recorder on my Ipad shows me but with all the sensors and when they happened. Thanks FNF

Hmmmm. Well thanks anyways. The Healthydrones.com site pretty much shows me what my flight recorder on my Ipad shows me but with all the sensors and when they happened. Thanks FNF

If you don't mind go ahead and post the link to your upload on the hd.com website.

It is no where around the area at the end of the line. I looked in trees, flew another drone around the area, searched on foot, Found some really good Deer Hunting areas though

19-30-44 is the flight that I lost it on
Ive always had my RTH height set at 30. there is no reason it should say 0 on the app at this moment unless that's what it says with no bird connected to it

No, if it says 0 it was not set. Doesn't matter if it is connected or not.

No, if it says 0 it was not set. Doesn't matter if it is connected or not.
It does matter if the bird is connected since that setting is stored on the bird.

Reactions: Biggle
Looking at what data is available we can't see a lot that's useful except to eliminate some of the guesses so far.
You were flying in a flat area at an altitude of 600-700 ft at the time the flight record ends.
You had full sat numbers and your battery was showing 30% - 3.56V
At a distance of 1.2 km and with that altitude there shouldn't have been any trouble maintaining signal unless you went under the trees near the start point.
You had a few messages to say: Warning Propulsion Output Limited. Aircraft mobility has been lowered.
The last was 32 seconds before the flight record ends.

The discussion about RTH height is irrelevant as the Phantom was >600 ft above flat land.

For those that are worried, I checked and the A/C was set at 40.

140d.jpg

Yeah 40 that's right. I wanted around 120 feet to clear the 100 foot power line towers. Thanks for that FNF

flyNfrank, can you upload that CSV so we can see the entire file?

Not sure why that propulsion issue comes up. It shows I lost transmission for 1.7 seconds at the end and thats about the time my IPad showed "Disconnected" and did not come back on or RTH'd. I am extremely bummed but not done searching the area

Steves23, what happened in the circled area below? Did you land and take off again?

Ground.png

That means the altitude recorded in your flight log could have been off at least 15 feet in certain areas (according to what Healthy Drones is showing). At that point in your flight, your log is showing your Phantom was at -9 feet.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj