Phantom 3 Camera Help

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just bought my first phantom (phantom 3 standard) and had about 20 minutes to play with it, and it's fun ! I've bought to enjoy and also film and take pictures with it. And I don't know if I haven't played with it too much or if the phantom 3 standard doesn't support what I was hoping it will have. The main question is, is there a way I could move the gimbal to look straight down or left/right ? Instead of moving the whole phantom 3 standard body around, and if so. Where would I be able to find this option ? Thanks in advance !

You can use the wheel on the top, left corner of the remote controller to move the camera up/down. You must yaw the aircraft to look to either side though.

Reactions: Eemojis
You can use the wheel on the top, left corner of the remote controller to move the camera up/down. You must yaw the aircraft to look to either side though.
Thank you so much for the quick and helpful response ! I'll try that the second I get home. Another quick question, I use my iPhone to control my drone and since it's cold, my phone dies really quickly (sometimes even goes straight to 1%). So what will happen if my phone dies while my drone is in air, and what do you recommend that I get? A portable charger for example. Thanks again!

Thank you so much for the quick and helpful response ! I'll try that the second I get home. Another quick question, I use my iPhone to control my drone and since it's cold, my phone dies really quickly (sometimes even goes straight to 1%). So what will happen if my phone dies while my drone is in air, and what do you recommend that I get? A portable charger for example. Thanks again!
That is not normal behavior. Might want to have Apple do a battery health check on your phone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl