Phantom 2 Vision Plus, V3, Phone not showing Pictures or Video

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've had this quad since new a couple of years ago, and it's always performed like a champ.
Last time out I shot some great construction video and came in for a battery change. Once changed, my phone video/picture feed wouldn't fire up again. The gimble control works, as does the actually taking a picture/video. Problem is all I see on the screen is the never-ending circular dots. When I pull the SD card and plug it in to my laptop, I can see the stills I took, just cant see anything on the phone while I'm taking them but the circular dots.
Any suggestions. I've re-bound the wifi extender, and reloaded the app to the phone, although I probably didnt need to since the gimble control works from the phone as it should.
Thanks,
John

Hey Pigeon, I have the same problem. Tried all the updates I could find, rebound, different phones, still no video. Everything else works fine. Let me know if you find a remedy! Thanks.

Sent from my XT1254 using PhantomPilots mobile app

your wifi unit inside the bird is toast.
need to replace that and you'll be back in business.
problem is that whoever has them they are trying to get $200+ for them which is a rip-off.

Hello Hunch & King,
Hunch, Is the replacement as easy as soldering in a new module, or possibly as easy as just unplug/replug in the new wifi unit? 200 bucks seems pretty rich, but still alot cheaper that a whole new bird.
Thanks,
John

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj