Phantom 2 non-vision not starting up but gimble works

Reaction score
I had a crash with my phantom 2 and had to replace the main board and the wireless reciever board. After replacing the parts I updated all firmware and recalibrated everything and when I power it up I get a solid green sync light and slow yellow lights from the phantom2 ( testing indoors). It will not start up at all but I have control of the gimble. I cannot find a resolution to this anywhere. Has anybody had this problem before? I have run out of Ideas on the problem and tech support is worthless. Thanks

sledge2216 said:
I had a crash with my phantom 2 and had to replace the main board and the wireless reciever board. After replacing the parts I updated all firmware and recalibrated everything and when I power it up I get a solid green sync light and slow yellow lights from the phantom2 ( testing indoors). It will not start up at all but I have control of the gimble. I cannot find a resolution to this anywhere. Has anybody had this problem before? I have run out of Ideas on the problem and tech support is worthless. Thanks

Did you re-bind the controller?

I actually just noticed that when I try to start it up I get 5 flashing red lights and then it goes back to flashing slow yellow

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl