Panorama issue

Reaction score
Hi there,

Can anybody tell me how I can stop the process of making panoramas?

Sometimes I am making panoramas and than I see a helicopter on a distance and want my drone to stop.

The quickest way to stop any automated flight process is to flick the flight mode switch out of P-GPS and back again.
I bow to your superior knowledge, but as far as I recall when I'm doing panoramas with my P3P (and Litchi) the switch must be in in 'F' mode, so I would switch OUT of 'F' and INTO P-GPS to abort the pano.

(I have to admit I've never had to abort a pano - but that's probably what I would do :) )

I bow to your superior knowledge, but as far as I recall when I'm doing panoramas with my P3P (and Litchi) the switch must be in in 'F' mode, so I would switch OUT of 'F' and INTO P-GPS to abort the pano.
The P3 series have an F position, but on the P4 series, there is none and those features work in P-GPS mode.
Whatever drone you are using ... Flick it to atti and it will stop the process.
Then flick it back to P-GPS and resume control.

Reactions: Steve7777
The P3 series have an F position, but on the P4 series, there is none and those features work in P-GPS mode.
Whatever drone you are using ... Flick it to atti and it will stop the process.
Then flick it back to P-GPS and resume control.
OK - thanks for the clarification @Meta4 .

We don't yet know which drone the OP has - but I'm sure that if it's still not clear then he'll post again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor