P4Pro and P3P+ Documentation

It's immaterial if DJI gave the police the address or the police figured it out . . "DJI put the two together after seeing the submissions" . . .I understand . . EVERYTHING leaves a footprint nowadays . . my point was, I don't want to have to defend myself over my name or email still being associated with a machine I no longer own . . which was DJI's response when I asked about it.

Poor response . . super delayed CHAT response . . . bad translation . .not the end of the world . . .bottom line to this whole thread is DJI did not handle the call very well and wasted a lot of my time and that of the Support CHAT and gave out "unacceptable" info. . . ie "don't worry, you can always prove you were somewhere else"

bottom line to this whole thread is DJI did not handle the call very well and wasted a lot of my time and that of the Support CHAT and gave out "unacceptable" info. . . ie "don't worry, you can always prove you were somewhere else"
It's well known that DJI support line people are an unreliable source of information any time.
But when you go asking odd questions that they would not be expected to know the answers to, you could get all kinds of answers.
Doing it at a time of massive demand will only reduce the chance of getting correct information.

It's well known that DJI support line people are an unreliable source of information any time.
But when you go asking odd questions that they would not be expected to know the answers to, you could get all kinds of answers.
Doing it at a time of massive demand will only reduce the chance of getting correct information.

Well I wish someone there could tell me why my brand new P4P+ GO 4 just crashes on start . . I'd like to fly it.

It's immaterial if DJI gave the police the address or the police figured it out . . "DJI put the two together after seeing the submissions" . . .I understand . . EVERYTHING leaves a footprint nowadays . . my point was, I don't want to have to defend myself over my name or email still being associated with a machine I no longer own . . which was DJI's response when I asked about it.
It's not immaterial. You specifically stated DJI gave the police this guy's personal info and email address, when that is completely untrue. From the sound of it what happened was DJI told the guy that the police had his drone, and the guy reached out to the police. At no point did DJI give up any info. If the guy had never contacted the police or had never contacted DJI, DJI wouldn't have given the police any info.

And in the case of your hypothetical situation, DJI can see that someone else registered and flew your old drone, so even if DJI was somehow forced to give up this information, they would be giving up the NEW/CURRENT owner, not you.

You are simply worrying about a situation that simply will not happen.

It's not immaterial. You specifically stated DJI gave the police this guy's personal info and email address, when that is completely untrue. From the sound of it what happened was DJI told the guy that the police had his drone, and the guy reached out to the police. At no point did DJI give up any info. If the guy had never contacted the police or had never contacted DJI, DJI wouldn't have given the police any info.

And in the case of your hypothetical situation, DJI can see that someone else registered and flew your old drone, so even if DJI was somehow forced to give up this information, they would be giving up the NEW/CURRENT owner, not you.

You are simply worrying about a situation that simply will not happen.
I get it!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr