P4P Shipping Thread

Good point. I conclude that all prereleased birds came with beta software release but only to registered
Prerelease candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

DJI just posted a P4P Quick Start guide and some other minor documentation on their web site. No full manual yet though.

My P4P order is showing as shipped in the DJI Store. I don't have a tracking number yet though.

Shipped.png

My P4P order is showing as shipped in the DJI Store. I don't have a tracking number yet though.

View attachment 69199
I checked my bank account and the processing charge is completely gone and all the money is back in my account. I wonder why? When I check my order it still says authorized. You have dealt with dji for awhile now, can you tell me what might be going on?

View attachment 69199
my Order Time: 2016-11-15 19:58:36 (UTC)
from a few minutes later still shows Payment success in DJI and Pending/Authorized in PayPal

Just got a Payment complete/ shipped notice from New Egg on what was supposed to be my backup to the DJI order...(which shows no movement) Paypal has also moved the newegg payment from pending to complete...

Funny that they are apparently shipping their vendor orders before their direct ones (again)

edit: Just got my newegg/fedex shipping #...not live in fedex yet but a great start

Now to cancel DJI direct order before it ships

Last edited:
I checked my bank account and the processing charge is completely gone and all the money is back in my account. I wonder why? When I check my order it still says authorized. You have dealt with dji for awhile now, can you tell me what might be going on?
I'm not sure. Try asking DJI support in the chat at the bottom, right corner of the DJI Store.

mine showed shipped this morning too, and I bought on 11/16. I just checked again and its back to payment success. My money is still in my account. Its not pending or anything, they simply haven't taken it out yet. Well, it WAS an exciting morning.

My status switched back to "Payment Success" too.

my Order Time: 2016-11-15 19:58:36 (UTC)
from a few minutes later still shows Payment success in DJI and Pending/Authorized in PayPal

Just got a Payment complete/ shipped notice from New Egg on what was supposed to be my backup to the DJI order...(which shows no movement) Paypal has also moved the newegg payment from pending to complete...

Funny that they are apparently shipping their vendor orders before their direct ones (again)

edit: Just got my newegg/fedex shipping #...not live in fedex yet but a great start

Now to cancel DJI direct order before it ships
Looks like Newegg wins again. :( Unfortunately I ordered from DJI direct a few minutes after @msinger, and still shows payment success. @ricphoto, when did you place your order with Newegg?

I have a Newegg order (P4P+) placed early AM on Nov 16. They are quoting a Nov 25 ship date so can't really complain until after then, but hopeful it gets out before TG.

It's great to see orders seeming to move forward but hard to believe that anything will actually ship before the DJI Go app is updated and the manual is available.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94