P4P Shipping Thread

As I just sold BOTH my P3P's one week prior to the announcement of the P4P I'm feeling very naked (even though I have other GoPro equipped birds) ... I really need to believe the 1-2 week time frame PLEASE!

Ordered P3P with two extra batteries, ND 16 filter from DJI direct on 2016-11-15 22:06:58 (UTC)
Same. I'm without a drone till my P4P comes. Aaaand I have a shoot at the beginning of December that can't be pushed back.

Took me a week to get DJI to acknowledge my cancellation request for the Mavic. I will wait awhile before I order the P4 Pro.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi guys. I also ordered directly from DJI and my PayPal charge says "pending" while on the DJI Site it shows "payment success". Will keep you guys posted.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Oh, my card bounced the first time and apparently the second time I tried it didn't go through until 27 minutes later. Chase stopped the payment because it was "suspicious" :p
My card did the same. That only set me back a few minutes though ;)

I'm 2016-11-15 19:39:35
Next Time msinger... next time.
Oh, my card bounced the first time and apparently the second time I tried it didn't go through until 27 minutes later. Chase stopped the payment because it was "suspicious" :p
yes, same here, so I used the debit card instead, and it went through. my bank account has received the transaction and says it will be released on 11-19-2016. so hopefully they will ship by next Monday or so.

I ordered my P4P without display from DJI direct on 2016-11-15 20:42:35 (UTC). Paid via Paypal; charge shows as pending.

Been awhile since I've posted on the forums, but I ordered a P4Pro without the screen from DJI Direct on 2016-11-15 19:41:43 (UTC). Credit card shows charge & DJI shows 'Payment Success'.

As I just sold BOTH my P3P's one week prior to the announcement of the P4P I'm feeling very naked (even though I have other GoPro equipped birds) ... I really need to believe the 1-2 week time frame PLEASE!

Ordered P4P with two extra batteries, ND 16 filter from DJI direct on 2016-11-15 22:06:58 (UTC)
Extra batteries will delay your order.

Reactions: cr6
Been awhile since I've posted on the forums, but I ordered a P4Pro without the screen from DJI Direct on 2016-11-15 19:41:43 (UTC). Credit card shows charge & DJI shows 'Payment Success'.
That means that they successfully charged your card, but has nothing to do with when your product will actually ship. We just have to hope that they keep their promise (this time.)

Was in contact with Drone World today and the assured me they would start shipping their P4P Kits in 1 1/2 weeks.
As many have learned the commitments/assurances of vendors are only as good as DJI's ability to ship product. But Newegg is stating 'Item will be shipped on 11/25 By DJI Official Store' and since Newegg seems to have some sort of relationship with DJI (for a while Newegg was the only vendor able to ship Mavics, even before DJI Direct orders) one can hope that they have some good information if they are willing to be that specific. If that holds up Drone World's estimate seems reasonable.

I ordered a P4P+, 2 extra batteries, charging hub, and a couple spare sets of props. Upon ordering the shipping timeframes were listed as 1-2 weeks for the drone and 3-5 weeks for the batteries. It does indicate on the order that they may ship items separately based on availability.

Order time was 2016-11-16 18:37:41 (UTC) From DJI Online Store. Paid with paypal, showing step 3 (Payment Success) and Payment Status showing "Authorized". Keeping my fingers crossed they will ship the drone before the extra batteries.

Last edited:
Just placed a backup to my DJI direct 10/15 order at newegg...same thing P4Pro no screen, no add-ons
Having gone through the Mavick shipping mess I wanted to see who actually ships first...New Egg is claiming 11/25...DJI claimed 1-2 weeks from 11/15...could be close ;-p

Also a sucker:

Ordered a P4P and 2 extra batteries 2016-11-16 05:51:49 (UTC).

Still no luck cancelling my Mavic order from Oct 21. DJI really needs to implement a mechanism for customers to cancel orders on their own. Sending emails into the ether is a pretty frustrating experience from the standpoint of customer service.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Can we sticky this thread?

Reactions: John_LA

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl