P4P Shipping Thread

I also want to jump on the bandwagon of those who ordered from Advexure, based on comments from this thread! Thank you!! I just got the email from them telling me my new P4P+ is on its way.

Now, if I can just get DJI to give me my money back from when they debited my account 6 days after I cancelled my original order. I knew I was going to regret using their website...
That's what I may be facing if I cancel my order.... and that is waiting for DJI to get around to a refund.

Sent from my SM-P550 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ordered the P4P+ with an extra high capacity battery on 19 November. DJI chat told me earlier this week that orders which included extra batteries would not ship until the 26 December. This morning my DJI On-Line Store order shows as SHIPPED, but no tracking #. This afternoon one of my local Canadian hobby stores tells me they have received stock of the P4P+. Normally I'd just cancel the DJI order, but since it shows as SHIPPED it would probably be sent to me anyways (since they have debited my credit card). DJI On-Line Store is beyond annoying to say the least.

View attachment 70357

Same thing happened to me. Turned out it hadn't really shipped and DJI was able to cancel the order and issue a refund.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Me too after reading a few post felt like canceling my order with DJI but it will probably take them one week or more for a refund and them another week on paypal to process the refund I'm looking from 2-3 weeks before I attempts to buy it again this is sad first and last time I buy something trough DJI

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I spoke with 3 different DJI Chat reps yesterday and received 3 different responses (see screen grabs below).

1st chat was with DJI North American (Llu) - They said my order would not ship until DECEMBER 26 due to having ordered a high capacity battery. They advised to contact DJI CHINA and split my order.
2nd chat was with DJI CHINA (Vivian) - They said, your order will ship today or tomorrow, it's being packaged now.
3rd chat was with DJI CHINA (Evan) - I then asked a different rep (because I got cut off from the first person), if they were shipping the high capacity batteries. The answer was Nope. They offered to SPLIT my order and ship it out.

This morning I receive a tracking number and an email from DJI which says the extra HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY had indeed shipped with the order. Guess I'll know for certain when it arrives on Monday.

SHIPPED1.jpg

ORDERSHIP2.jpg

SPLITORDER.jpg

SHIPPEDYAY.jpg

Was told my order would ship today, I just got a letter from DJI saying due to overwhelming demand my order is delayed.... ordered p4p+ 11/21

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Same here. Got the email last night, I ordered mine 11/23. I hear it such a hassle to get a refund from DJI. By the time I get, I might have it, With the Mavic, it seemed who ever ordered direct, got theirs sooner than dealers, But now it seems like dealers are getting them first.

P4P+ came in yesterday from Advexure!! Great service from them. Now I gotta find time to get it charged and tested. After Christmas I am going to NM where my inlaws live right up against a large national forest area. It will be cold, but a great open place to fly.

Sayonara shipping thread!

Reactions: Techcop50
I cancelled with DJI yesterday, but due to the temporary auth still being on my card, I didnt have quite enough credit on that card to buy elsewhere. Contacted Advexure based on reports here that they had P4Ps in stock, and they were able to do a paypal invoice which allowed me to split it between two cards... and its shipping today! +1 for Advexure customer support!

So 3 weeks ago I order my P4 Pro+ through NewEgg because I have an account with them. Last week I receive the email with tracking # that it has shipped, DJI is the re seller. I come home last night to find a 12x12x5 box delivered which obviously can't be a P4 Pro. Open box only to find a MAVIC, which I already own via Apple Store. Man DJI is ****** up, 100's of people waiting for Mavic to ship and the mistakenly send 1 to me.
Well looks as if I have a free MAVIC, because I just got FedEx notification that my P4P+ shipped and I was never charged for the MAVIC...I LOVE DJI. Oh...and not to add salt to the wounds of some, but I just sold the MAVIC on eBay for $1,590.

Just to give everyone who ordered directly from DJI a little hope, I ordered 11/23 a P4P+. Saturday 12/10 I got my notice that my order has been delayed, due to blah blah blah. This morning my drone shipped and should be here Thursday. I hope this helps anybody else to try and figure out their timeline. Of course, I don't think DJI has any rhyme or reason on how they ship. However, I am taking my Part 107 Cert on Wednesday. I wonder if the FAA in controlling what drones come in the country based on who takes their little test. LOL

Reactions: firestoned
Just to give everyone who ordered directly from DJI a little hope, I ordered 11/23 a P4P+. Saturday 12/10 I got my notice that my order has been delayed, due to blah blah blah. This morning my drone shipped and should be here Thursday. I hope this helps anybody else to try and figure out their timeline. Of course, I don't think DJI has any rhyme or reason on how they ship. However, I am taking my Part 107 Cert on Wednesday. I wonder if the FAA in controlling what drones come in the country based on who takes their little test. LOL

same here.. finally got tracking info today, should be here thursday!

I returned a P4 for a P4P to B&H last Thursday and heard from them (B&H) today that they acknowledged receipt and that it may take them 3 days to process the return. Then I suppose I start the wait for them to ship the P4P (which I think should be very quick and it should arrive here also quickly - I'm only 4 hours from NYC).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT