P4P Shipping Thread

Ordered 11/26 direct from dji. no extras just p4p+. chat has been telling me it is to ship12/12. I still haven't received anything saying so. #anxious #frustrated

My P4P+ FINALLY got shipped out this morning from DJI so it will be here Thursday! it got delayed a couple times & with back and fourth customer service the whole time (DJI), but it's finally on its way!

Ordered on 11/20, Shipped 12/12 o_O

My P4P+ FINALLY got shipped out this morning from DJI so it will be here Thursday! it got delayed a couple times & with back and fourth customer service the whole time (DJI), but it's finally on its way!

Ordered on 11/20, Shipped 12/12 o_O
Must be nice. can't wait for mine.

I'm still being told I won't have mine until 12/21, I ordered 11/15. Since you all seemed to have ordered long after me but already have it, I'll assume they're making mine extra special, no bugs! I did get my extra 4 batteries though, that they originally said wouldn't be shipping until new year's. Can't do much with them though.

Reactions: thedjtec
I'm still being told I won't have mine until 12/21, I ordered 11/15. Since you all seemed to have ordered long after me but already have it, I'll assume they're making mine extra special, no bugs! I did get my extra 4 batteries though, that they originally said wouldn't be shipping until new year's. Can't do much with them though.
same here, ordered on 11/16, 4 extra batteries, still no shipping date

My P4P with two extra batteries, charging hub, and two extra sets of props was ordered on 11/21 directly from DJI. Received an email on 12/2 that part of my order had shipped (everything but the extra batteries). The email included a FedEx tracking number originating from Atlanta.

On Tuesday 12/6, FedEx finally updated the status to show that they had received the package from the shipper. The package arrived here in Oklahoma on 12/8.

Still no word on the extra batteries shipping.

This has been my first DJI purchase, so not sure what is normal. I hope all you guys still waiting will get your order soon. I still haven't flown mine for the first time yet due to windy weather and work schedule.

I"m such a newb, I ordered from DJI a week ago, PayPal hasn't paid yet because DJI hasn't shipped yet. From what I'm reading here, I'm guessing I should cancel through DJI and order from one of the places that actually may be able to deliver?

Just received my P4P+, 2 days earlier than UPS predicted! Thanks to @Advexure and all the team there. Charging up now, had to do the DJI firmware shuffle right out of the box. Kinda tricky, ended up doing the controller via wi-fi and the bird with DJI Assistant 2. But all is well now.

Seems like everyone on the forum already has theirs...

Anyone else still waiting for an order back from mid-November, or is it just me?

For context, this applies to US orders, of the P4P+.

Anyone else still waiting for an order back from mid-November, or is it just me?

Got mine yesterday from DJI. Order date was 11-23.

So, how long did it take to get your P4P (or +) after the DJI order page showed your order as shipped ? I have not received any other shipping information / tracking number, or email - just the shipped "radio" button is now shaded in. Hoping it arrives to USA (VA) before Christmas !!

For context - order was placed on 11/26, payment processed on 11/26 and DJI site shows order shipped on 12/16.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

ordered mine on 11-16 p4p+ and 4 extra batteries, just got a email yesterday that it shipped.

So, how long did it take to get your P4P (or +) after the DJI order page showed your order as shipped ? I have not received any other shipping information / tracking number, or email - just the shipped "radio" button is now shaded in. Hoping it arrives to USA (VA) before Christmas !!

For context - order was placed on 11/26, payment processed on 11/26 and DJI site shows order shipped on 12/16.

It shipped on the 12/12. I got it on the 15th. I did get an email, check your spam or other filters on your email. I'm in Wisconsin. Good Luck, hope you get it in time, Below 0 temp here are preventing me to take it out yet. I'm hoping Monday will warm up to the 20's and now snow. Expecting 12" of snow this weekend.

Greetings to all from Indiana. My 1st post. My 1st flying camera. Got all excited when I saw that golden DJI email that my order had shipped! Only, in my case, just the accessories had shipped, and not the bird - P4P+. I'm not complaining; didn't order mine till 12/03, direct from DJI. I hope all who ordered before me get there's first. Probably better this way, so I have more time to learn a little (or a lot) before I fly. Best regards, and Merry Christmas to all.
Steve

I hope I don't end up with just a battery. My order had one high capacity battery and the charging block (4 point). I can live without the later. But without any confirmation email yet I am left to guess

Well, just got the email confirming with FedEx tracking number that they have shipped the battery, charger and DJI care refresh ... WTF - says the Phantom 4P+ "will come later"..... that's comical. Maybe it's just two separate packages with different tracking numbers - hopeful thinking

Ordered a phantom 4 pro from Rise Above Drones NSW in Australia on 4 Dec 2016, received at my address in Qld on Dec 13 2016, there were some delivery issues , that were the fault of a certain nationwide courier company, but the staff of "Rise Above Drones" , went out of their way to ensure the courier company stuff up did not inconvenience myself, would recommend anyone to deal with this company.

Ordered a phantom 4 pro from Rise Above Drones NSW in Australia on 4 Dec 2016, received at my address in Qld on Dec 13 2016, there were some delivery issues , that were the fault of a certain nationwide courier company, but the staff of "Rise Above Drones" , went out of their way to ensure the courier company stuff up did not inconvenience myself, would recommend anyone to deal with this company.
Just checked my order status and it says shipped, however I have no other info. No tracking #, no email, nothing. Does that mean it hasn't actually shipped, but only maybe a shipping label made?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj