P4P Shipping Thread

So, how long did it take to get your P4P (or +) after the DJI order page showed your order as shipped ? I have not received any other shipping information / tracking number, or email - just the shipped "radio" button is now shaded in. Hoping it arrives to USA (VA) before Christmas !!

For context - order was placed on 11/26, payment processed on 11/26 and DJI site shows order shipped on 12/16.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I Still Waiting for mine too order 11/28 but same status, btw I'm in VA too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It shipped on the 12/12. I got it on the 15th. I did get an email, check your spam or other filters on your email. I'm in Wisconsin. Good Luck, hope you get it in time, Below 0 temp here are preventing me to take it out yet. I'm hoping Monday will warm up to the 20's and now snow. Expecting 12" of snow this weekend.

Question where it was shipped from China? What postal service did DJI used? Just curious maybe I get lucky enough and when they ship mine I get it that quick

Well, just got the email confirming with FedEx tracking number that they have shipped the battery, charger and DJI care refresh ... WTF - says the Phantom 4P+ "will come later"..... that's comical. Maybe it's just two separate packages with different tracking numbers - hopeful thinking

Don't you think is kind of stupid, DJI sent you everything else but what you actually need the most!

It's absolutely stupid- unless I get another tracking number tomorrow for the actual bird !! There will be no way to easily return and cancel the order either !

I"m such a newb, I ordered from DJI a week ago, PayPal hasn't paid yet because DJI hasn't shipped yet. From what I'm reading here, I'm guessing I should cancel through DJI and order from one of the places that actually may be able to deliver?

FYI, we are due to get some more in next week - and maybe some more the following week as well...P4 Pro+

Anyone looking for the new high capacity batteries we have them in route to us UPS ground and will be shipping them out by this time next week...40 batteries available...free US ground shipping. www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Hi all, new phantom 4 pro+ owner and forum member.
My took the full 4 days to get from Shenzen China to Los Angeles with FEDEX as the shipper
Shenzen -> Lautau Island (hung out for almost 36 hours for customs) -> Memphis distro center -> LAX -> ME
With FEDEX it was 24 hours before a tracking number was assigned, then i could obsessively follow it across the ocean.
Now that I think about it, it took 5 days? I forgot that cool trick of 10:20pm exit from Hong Kong, fly east for 14 hours, cross the dateline, land in Memphis at 10:50 pm the same calendar date.

Happy flying, i know the waiting sucks.

Reactions: jonyslobo
ordered mine on 11-16 p4p+ and 4 extra batteries, just got a email yesterday that it shipped.
Ordered on 11/15, P4P+ and 4 batteries. Heading to Seattle. Batteries came 2 weeks ago. Drone hasn't shipped yet. Super annoyed by the out of order deliveries.

Question where it was shipped from China? What postal service did DJI used? Just curious maybe I get lucky enough and when they ship mine I get it that quick

The FEDEX tracking number says Atlanta - I did not see any shipping info from China

FYI, we are due to get some more in next week - and maybe some more the following week as well...P4 Pro+

Anyone looking for the new high capacity batteries we have them in route to us UPS ground and will be shipping them out by this time next week...40 batteries available...free US ground shipping. www.FloridaDroneSupply.com
Thanks so much FDS! I will be checking your website now.

Expecting my P4P Monday or Tuesday.

Attachments

• 20161217_225807.png
    20161217_225807.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 322
Guys I'm happy today I got my P4P+ I ordered on Nov-28-16 and just got it today 12/19/16 after pushing dji with email they actually shipped on Thursday from China to VA USA. So I unboxed it everything seems good so far can't wait to fly it, Sorry but I have to walk out of this thread. Hang tight my friends and keep pushing DJI to get your P4P on time

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Guys I'm happy today I got my P4P+ I ordered on Nov-28-16 and just got it today 12/19/16 after pushing dji with email they actually shipped on Thursday from China to VA USA. So I unboxed it everything seems good so far can't wait to fly it, Sorry but I have to walk out of this thread. Hang tight my friends and keep pushing DJI to get your P4P on time

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I'd hope prodding them wouldn't make any difference in delivery order... but I've been bugging them every other day either through chat or email. On day 35, no sign of shipping..

B&H had 15 units available for purchase after filling pre orders (as of this afternoon) arriving on Dec.22 but a few minutes later gone!
Now they are waiting on more stock from DJI....
Hoping it will be soon! At least when they get to B&H next day air is free.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl