P4P Shipping Thread

My P4P+ (ordered via Newegg) shipped on the 29th from Shenzhen and will be here tomorrow AM, so it looks like we may have a few first-hand P4P+ user reports by the weekend or early next week.
what was/is your order date?

Reactions: X5GEE
what was/is your order date?
I ordered on Nov. 16 from the Newegg 'DJI Marketplace'. My order has beaten some (in fact I think all) DJI Direct orders that were actually placed earlier but that's often the way it is with DJI. As was the case with the Mavic Newegg orders were actually the first to ship, don't ask me why.

I ordered on Nov. 16 from the Newegg 'DJI Marketplace'. My order has beaten some (in fact I think all) DJI Direct orders that were actually placed earlier but that's often the way it is with DJI. As was the case with the Mavic Newegg orders were actually the first to ship, don't ask me why.
Woohoo, shipping update now 'On FedEx vehicle for delivery', one day early. Has anyone else in the US received a P4P+ yet?

Anyone with the "shipping label created" status from Atlanta get an update?

Anyone with the "shipping label created" status from Atlanta get an update?
My tracking information still shows this status with a delivery date of today.

I'm editing what was a update that iOS DJI GO 4 was out. I been out running today and seem to have been late to the party.... Glad to be apart of such a passionate community!!! Now let's get ready to fly...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Have a brand new P4P at the DJI store here in Virginia. Let me know if you all would like me to pick it up. I'm not cancelling with Aerial.
In the same boat with an extra one here in Seattle...The one I cancelled from NewEgg/DJI just showed up but I'm holding out for my order from AerialMediaPros that's due Friday...If nobody wants this one I'll get an RMA back to DJI...

Edit: Just sold to a local (a very happy local ;-)

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3