P4P Shipping Thread

Any fellow "label created" folks get theirs today? Still a few hours left of hope!

My issues with them were on a return so I can't say about their delivery practices.
Do you have their contact info? I'd like to find out why they haven't handed the package to fedex yet. This is what fedex suggested i do.

Still nothing here, I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy. If they had given the packages to FedEx, it would have been tracking. DJI just not having much luck on the delivery end of the business. Hurry up and wait.

I too have been waiting since Monday for tracking information update. This is the address that is showing as pick up location on my Fedex Delivery Manager.

DJI C/O EXPEDITORS
5169 PELICAN DRIVE
ATLANTA, GA US 30354

I too have been waiting since Monday for tracking information update. This is the address that is showing as pick up location on my Fedex Delivery Manager.

DJI C/O EXPEDITORS
5169 PELICAN DRIVE
ATLANTA, GA US 30354
Nice, I couldn't see the pick up address...found the number though. (770) 991-2268

Expeditors are import/export company that distribute products in the states for international bulk shippers. DJI probably contracted them to distribute the phantoms for east coast and midwest deliveries.

Nice, I couldn't see the pick up address...found the number though. (770) 991-2268
I did as well and I called them. They said they just fell behind because of black Friday, but almost everything is picked up now. Should see a tracking update by tomorrow when FedEx get's them to their sorting facility. For what it's worth!!

I did as well and I called them. They said they just fell behind because of black Friday, but almost everything is picked up now. Should see a tracking update by tomorrow when FedEx get's them to their sorting facility. For what it's worth!!
Thank you for reporting. I was on hold for the past 20 minutes and hung up when I saw your response. Hopefully I get it by Friday (destination south FL).

No anser at all at the 770-991-2268 number. They have another office number listed as 770-991-9333
Thank you for reporting. I was on hold for the past 20 minutes and hung up when I saw your response. Hopefully I get it by Friday (destination south FL).
ha! I was on hold as well....good looking out. Never get between a man and his drone :)

Thanks!

My P4P from Aerial Media Pro's is being delivered tomorrow. One day early!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews