P4P Shipping Thread

Any fellow "label created" folks get theirs today? Still a few hours left of hope!
Mine just updated from 'Label Created' to 'In Transit'.

The package was apparently picked up at 12:08pm EST today and then Arrived at FedEx Location at 7:02pm EST. The Scheduled Delivery was updated to Friday by End of Day.

Mine just updated from 'Label Created' to 'In Transit'.

The package was apparently picked up at 12:08pm EST today and then Arrived at FedEx Location at 7:02pm EST. The Scheduled Delivery was updated to Friday by End of Day.
Mine too woo hoo!!

Thank you for reporting. I was on hold for the past 20 minutes and hung up when I saw your response. Hopefully I get it by Friday (destination south FL).
Looks like they were right on, you should have updated tracking now.

Mine just shipped from Atlanta GA today too after I ordered one from B&H last night :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with the "shipping label created" status from Atlanta get an update?
I got an update from Label Created to In Transit at 7 pm. I live 100 miles South of Atlanta where it is shipped. It will be delivered tomorrow.

Am I correct in seeing that B&H has no sales tax outside of NY that's a real savings
Half tempted to cancel with different provider and reorder but I'm on the west coast

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Well I've had an interesting couple days!

I'd ordered the P4P from Newegg on 11/24 and heard nothing from them beyond the boilerplate reply with wording about giving them 1-2 business days. So, I called them last night and after waiting on hold for 45 minutes I spoke with a women that couldn't give me any info but said it could ship tonight or it might be 2 weeks -- very helpful. So I tell her I'll hold of cancelling to see if it shipped and today with no notice about shipping I cancelled the order and placed an order with B&H since they had them in stock. I received the email from Newegg confirming the cancellation at 5:52PM and then at 8:00PM another email from Newegg informing me that my card had been charged and the P4P I'd ordered from Newegg was not only shipping but that it had shipped more than a day ago -- FedEx shows it was picked up at 12:00AM on 11/28 in Carson California and will be delivered on 11/30, tomorrow!

Brian
Did you order the P4P standard no screen? Also did it get delivered today 11/30?

Did you order the P4P standard no screen? Also did it get delivered today 11/30?

Yes and yes!

Charging batteries as I type and will update firmware if required. Hope to be able to fly tomorrow and get some airtime with her.

I also ordered and received two of the older P4 batteries that are about 10% less capacity than the new battery but close enough to be usable. Three bats should be enough to get started though I plan on getting a couple more of the newer batteries then they are generally available.

Brian

Yes and yes!

Charging batteries as I type and will update firmware if required. Hope to be able to fly tomorrow and get some airtime with her.

I also ordered and received two of the older P4 batteries that are about 10% less capacity than the new battery but close enough to be usable. Three bats should be enough to get started though I plan on getting a couple more of the newer batteries then they are generally available.

Brian
Very nice and lucky. I ordered newegg P4P standard 11/15 and it shipped/picked up china 11/30..................
If you have original order email and egg tracking page I am interested in complaining for better shipping next time lol !! mwhahHAHA

Thanks !! : )))

egg email ship b.png p4p egg track.png

Friday, I cancelled my P4P pre-orders from DJI and Newegg and placed another with AerialMediaPros. I received my cancellation confirmations from DJI and Newegg this morning, and will "hopefully" receive my tracking number from AerialMediaPros today.

Don't hold your breath, Its been 4 days and they haven't sent me nothing yet, just some emails between themselves asking each other to send me an invoice.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Don't hold your breath, Its been 4 days and they haven't sent me nothing yet, just some emails between themselves asking each other to send me an invoice.

Actually my P4P from Aerial Media Pros shipped Monday as promised, and is arriving tomorrow (a day earlier than expected). Also, both cancellations (DJI and NewEgg) via Paypal took a few days, but went through without issue.

Actually my P4P from Aerial Media Pros shipped Monday as promised, and is arriving tomorrow (a day earlier than expected). Also, both cancellations (DJI and NewEgg) via Paypal took a few days, but went through without issue.

Must b because I'm Canadian

Quick story about them. I canceled an order a few months back and DJI in there usual way shipped after I requested to cancel. They told me to "just refuse" the package...I did and when the package got back to Expeditors International in Georgia THEY REFUSED IT so it sat at an FEDEX HUB for 6 weeks and DJI would not refund me. Finally I disputed the credit card.

Have a P4P arriving tomorrow from B&H but also an order still in place with DJI. Got an exciting email from DJI today, but if you continue reading it, you can see the reality. This company continues to be terrible and borderline bait-and-switch with their customer service:

DJI Online Store Order Shipment Notice!!

Order Shipment Notice
Dear <email>,

Thank you for purchasing from the DJI Online Store.
Due to large demand for the item you purchased, we are afraid that the shipment of your order, number XXXX, will be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].
Please ignore this email if you have received ready-to-ship confirmation from our Online Sales Service Team or find that the shipment status in your DJI account has updated.
Thank you.
DJI

Reactions: bkushner
Have a P4P arriving tomorrow from B&H but also an order still in place with DJI. Got an exciting email from DJI today, but if you continue reading it, you can see the reality. This company continues to be terrible and borderline bait-and-switch with their customer service:

DJI Online Store Order Shipment Notice!!

Order Shipment Notice
Dear <email>,

Thank you for purchasing from the DJI Online Store.
Due to large demand for the item you purchased, we are afraid that the shipment of your order, number XXXX, will be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].
Please ignore this email if you have received ready-to-ship confirmation from our Online Sales Service Team or find that the shipment status in your DJI account has updated.
Thank you.
DJI
I will never order from them or one of their online market places again.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl