P4P+ remote - THIRD PARTY APPS. Big news out today!!

Ja... Ja... OK...

All is OK with ForceFCC in my P4P+... This morning I ve checked it in 5.8GHz at 500m with 100% signals and with no video falls.

Regards.

Ja... Ja... OK...

All is OK with ForceFCC in my P4P+... This morning I ve checked it in 5.8GHz at 500m with 100% signals and with no video falls.

Regards.

How do I get this on my CrystalSky. what is the location the .config file has to be placed.

Ja... Ja... OK...

Regards.

500m is not a test to see if fcc is working, i can do 3kms+ in europe and without fcc config file.

I've worked it out with the CrystalSky all you have to do is mount it as a USB device and move the FCC hack into the right folder

Force_FCC works with 2.4 and 5.8GHz or only with 2.4GHz...?

I´m very confused after read some forums about that...!!!

Thanks.

Hi...

I have done new test with my P4P+ with Force_FCC mod installed.

1030m distance and 80m height with RC and Video signals at 100%.

Can I be sure that Force_FCC mod is working?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-11-02-17-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-02-17-59.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 1,513
Sorry, you cannot say that fcc is working by doing 1.03 kms.

I did 3.2 kms (withut any hack) in CE mode (europe)

The only difference you should note in fcc is that the controller built in fan starts spinning earlier then when in ce because more power is used in fcc. When i use boost config file (not fcc) i notice it starts much earlier and spins louder

Ok I know that 1000m may be not enought... but previously video and RC fall down quickly after 200 - 300m and now it is 100% after 1000m.

It´s the unique evidence that I have by now to suppose that FCC is working.

I will observe carefully the built in fan of the RC unit next time I use it...

Anybody knows any other test to check it?

Thanks.

If before the fcc you was doing 200-300 meters and now you do 1km and still in full bars in the same place, that is an indication that fcc is working,

One good test would be using 1 battery with fcc and one without fcc in the same place/day

That is not fake at all, DJI did the mistake using 'Loged' instead of 'Logged' you can check that if you own a plus controller lol.

and yes, you can sideload some apps like screen recorder, root explorer etc.(and they work) but lot Litchi

FWIW, if you read this entire thread (starting from the beginning), you'll see it's not fake. I included detailed instructions on how to do it.

In the event a user can install and run desired apps on the pro+ controller, is it worth purchasing the pro+ now versus the pro? Or does the display size still the deciding factor?

This depends on your taste or task. I have the P4P+ and I have no issues flying with it or executing video or photo's...But I have often observed details in my work I wish I had noticed while setting up on the + screen, it's possible the finer details are less obvious on a smaller screen. It's a great screen is hands down better than my iphone 6 or Android Note 3 in daylight (no cover needed)

Hi, do you know if I could install Pix4d Capture or UgCS with this method?
I haven't tried installing those apps, but I don't think you'll be able to install any 3rd party flight apps since the APKs are too large and/or the Google Play Store is required.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic