P4P Landing Gear Cracks

Reaction score
My P4P has started to show the micro cracks in the legs on the landing gear that I see a lot of others having. Is there somewhere you can buy the parts to replace without having to send into DJI and wait forever?

You can buy new P4P landing gear here on eBay. Or check with an authorized DJI dealer.

Reactions: KingDad1985
What's involved in this? I know it's not as simple as the other models due the sensors in the legs. How tough are these to install?

download.jpg

My P4P has started to show the micro cracks in the legs on the landing gear that I see a lot of others having. Is there somewhere you can buy the parts to replace without having to send into DJI and wait forever?
do you land in auto? mine lands sorta hard in auto, i touch the red x on the left at 5-10 ft and ease it down.

I always hand catch mine. Less chance for error and if there are clients around, it just looks cool! Seriously though, hand catch is the way to go.

Anyone know what these are called or where to find replacements?
DJI does not sell that part separately. It comes with the landing gear.

DJI does not sell that part separately. It comes with the landing gear.
Thanks. I'd seen in an old post that someone did get DJI to send them out some, free of charge even. However in my inquiry to DJI Support, this is the reply I received:
"As of this writing, Please allow me to verify some information.
1. What happened to you drone?
2. We cannot ship any parts, the best thing we can do is for repair."

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl