P4 Remote controlling P4Pro

Reaction score
Hi Everyone- I take it that if a P3Pro controller can operate a P4, then it should follow that a P4 remote controller should run a P4 Pro???

I saw a thread from a couple of weeks ago (don't know how to insert a thread reference) talking about this issue (P3->P4).

Does the same hold true going P4 to P4Pro or does it change because P4Pro works with the DJI GO 4?

I would like to use my P3Pro controller for my P4 and buy just the P4Pro aircraft from B&H and use my P4 remote controller. Does this sound reasonable?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi Everyone- I take it that if a P3Pro controller can operate a P4, then it should follow that a P4 remote controller should run a P4 Pro???

I saw a thread from a couple of weeks ago (don't know how to insert a thread reference) talking about this issue (P3->P4).

Does the same hold true going P4 to P4Pro or does it change because P4Pro works with the DJI GO 4?

I would like to use my P3Pro controller for my P4 and buy just the P4Pro aircraft from B&H and use my P4 remote controller. Does this sound reasonable?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I will advise taking a closer look at the pricing on an aircraft only unit. You're better off getting the regular kit and cashing in on the remote and whatever else you don't need.

Reactions: dparkins
Listen to msinger. I accidentally got sent a remote for a p4p with my p4 and it did not work at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl