P4 Pro new codecs/camera are impressive vs I1 and Mavic

Reaction score
Quick little video done by a youtuber that shows how amazingly clean the P4P video is compared to the Inspire 1 and Mavic.

This is a huge step forward for the Phantom series and aerial photography in general. Especially considering the cost and included features. Tomorrow is going to be like christmas!

Reactions: TonG and tml4191
Awesome, thanks for sharing! Today was Christmas for me :) Now just have to get some decent weather.

Reactions: Gregger
Initially I was impressed by the Mavic camera, probably more due to overall build and size, but for anything beyond hobbyist, this shows that the video isn't high quality enough.

DJI will kill it when they put a super high end camera in that format. (I kind of still want a Mavic :) )

Initially I was impressed by the Mavic camera, probably more due to overall build and size, but for anything beyond hobbyist, this shows that the video isn't high quality enough.

DJI will kill it when they put a super high end camera in that format. (I kind of still want a Mavic :) )
Yes, I agree.. I cancelled my Mavic Pro order for the P4P, and I am glad I did... The P4P is an amazing bird. The HUGE camera upgrade, plus obstacle avoidance, etc. is what changed my mind. But I do have to admit that after seeing the Mavic Pro in person flying inside a local DJI store last weekend, I still want one for portability. Just add it to the fleet. :)

Quick little video done by a youtuber that shows how amazingly clean the P4P video is compared to the Inspire 1 and Mavic.

This is a huge step forward for the Phantom series and aerial photography in general. Especially considering the cost and included features. Tomorrow is going to be like christmas!

Thank you!

Reactions: Gregger
Yes, I agree.. I cancelled my Mavic Pro order for the P4P, and I am glad I did... The P4P is an amazing bird. The HUGE camera upgrade, plus obstacle avoidance, etc. is what changed my mind. But I do have to admit that after seeing the Mavic Pro in person flying inside a local DJI store last weekend, I still want one for portability. Just add it to the fleet. :)
What desktop computer owner wouldn't like to have a laptop too?

Reactions: mikesher

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues