P4 Compass Calibration Error

Reaction score
Having issues calibrating my compass on P4. System is about 18 months old and up to date. No matter where I go, open fields back yard...I continue to get failed compass calibrations due to "too much electrical interference." Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks

Having issues calibrating my compass on P4. System is about 18 months old and up to date. No matter where I go, open fields back yard...I continue to get failed compass calibrations due to "too much electrical interference." Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks
If you have a persistent compass error and it will not calibrate, it sounds like the compass is disconnected.
Go to the sensors section in the app and see what it tells you there for the compass to confirm.

If you have a persistent compass error and it will not calibrate, it sounds like the compass is disconnected.
Go to the sensors section in the app and see what it tells you there for the compass to confirm.
Thanks, I'll try that. Last time I as in that section both compass bars were green, but the bars were short.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31