Unable to calibrate compass

Reaction score
My compass was working fine but when I changed landing gear because one was cracked (I didn't change the compass i kept the same one) the compass now needs calibration but every time I try to calibrate it , it says failed to strong interference detected. There is no metal or gadgets near the drone when I do it and I do it in the middle of my yard where there should be no interference, I live in a suburban area, is this just a location problem or do I need a new compass?

My compass was working fine but when I changed landing gear because one was cracked (I didn't change the compass i kept the same one) the compass now needs calibration but every time I try to calibrate it , it says failed to strong interference detected. There is no metal or gadgets near the drone when I do it and I do it in the middle of my yard where there should be no interference, I live in a suburban area, is this just a location problem or do I need a new compass?
Welcome to the forum!

Most of the time when we get a similar question there is something wrong with the compass wire or the compass has become unplugged from the main board. On the P3S, it is also not uncommon for the compass connector itself to become detached from the main board.

One good indication is to look in the app. If the sensor values for the compass are all -0- then you have a compass problem.

Welcome to the forum!

Most of the time when we get a similar question there is something wrong with the compass wire or the compass has become unplugged from the main board. On the P3S, it is also not uncommon for the compass connector itself to become detached from the main board.

One good indication is to look in the app. If the sensor values for the compass are all -0- then you have a compass problem.
They do all say 0 and I already have a new compass from the landing gear kit so this is convenient for me, thanks for your help

Reactions: JoBe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic