P4/Apple

Their normal procedure is that the delivery (not the ship date) of the item is timed to coincide with the date that the item is available in the store. Assuming that DJI doesn't screw up the supply chain
That has been my experience too. It looks like we might be giving away 2 new Phantoms on this forum soon :)

Reactions: GoodnNuff
It is on the honor system. The only enforcement I am aware of is any purchase that would require licensing here, like a boat, vehicle, camper, trailer, etc.

We don't have a state income tax. Our sales tax is 10%, which makes it worth the drive to Portland for TVs, PCs, and Drones...

Oregon has a state income tax, but no sales tax.
Thats what I thought. The Piper always wants to get paid. Can you confirm that DJI pays the WA State 10% sales tax included in the $1,399 price on online P4 pre-orders delivered to WA state?

Thats what I thought. The Piper always wants to get paid. Can you confirm that DJI pays the WA State 10% sales tax included in the $1,399 price on online P4 pre-orders delivered to WA state?
DJI doesn't need to pay the sales tax in WA state if I order directly from them. To be charged sales tax, DJI would have to have a brick and mortar store here in our state, and they do not. That is how the online sales tax law works, no physical presence in the state, no sales tax.
If I order from Amazon, there would be sales tax. B&H, no sales tax. Etc.

DJI doesn't need to pay the sales tax in WA state if I order directly from them. To be charged sales tax, DJI would have to have a brick and mortar store here in our state, and they do not. That is how the online sales tax law works, no physical presence in the state, no sales tax.
If I order from Amazon, there would be sales tax. B&H, no sales tax. Etc.
DJI also doesn't have to pay the sales tax for customers for online orders delivered to states where they do have a facility, like CA, but they are, and are explicitly including it in the $1399 purchase price. I was just curious if they were paying any use tax, as well, for those in other states where they are not required to charge sales tax. Apparently not. I thought it might be to encourage buying direct rather than from Apple.

If you an apple employee your base price is $1120 before tax, which is only good until the end of March. Shipping dates March 16-23.

Just ordered from Apple in Switzerland. Delivery planned between 19th and 21st of March. But the big plus is than I can pay in my own currency (CHF) instead of Euro. Hehe because 1599CHF are not 1599Euro! !!!

That means you got free shipping and it will be delivered March 17th, as it will ship out on the 15th. Prove me wrong! I'll pay for your P4 if it arrives any earlier than March 17th! :D

Hey! How do we want to figure out the logostics of you buying my phantom 4!? I'm picking mine up tomorrow morning from the Apple Store in Sherman oaks!

Hey now... he and I are only giving away one P4 each :D

Ah, my mistake. I was thinking it was someone else. Congrats on your free Phantom ;)

Reactions: Noble 1
I ordered day one.... from DJI and got a confirmation email before 11am my time.. Payment taken. so I just checked with DJI in the little chat with my order number. I'm in the 2nd shipment that will be on 3/22.. Seems they are sending a wave out on 3/15 and the next shepment will be on 3/22... hope I'm wrong... I might just have to buy one from my local apple store!

Ah, my mistake. I was thinking it was someone else. Congrats on your free Phantom ;)

It will honestly be a life changer if he's being honest. And it appears you guys have a shop set up so that would create a lifelong customer!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got mine today at Apple Store

Attachments

• IMG_1182.JPG
    IMG_1182.JPG
    852.5 KB · Views: 325
I ordered day one.... from DJI and got a confirmation email before 11am my time.. Payment taken. so I just checked with DJI in the little chat with my order number. I'm in the 2nd shipment that will be on 3/22.. Seems they are sending a wave out on 3/15 and the next shepment will be on 3/22... hope I'm wrong... I might just have to buy one from my local apple store!
You better hurry, if you want one from a local Apple Store. Most received none. For those that received a few, there is no time frame for additional units coming in, once the limited stock they have is sold, which can also be ordered today online, as an in store pickup, if they are still unsold.

You better hurry, if you want one from a local Apple Store. Most received none. For those that received a few, there is no time frame for additional units coming in, once the limited stock they have is sold, which can also be ordered today online, as an in store pickup, if they are still unsold.

What we all want to know is how soon you can buy thegoodtouch the P4 you promised him when you lost the bet you made?

Reactions: thegoodtouch

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic