P4/Apple

I didn't receive an email from DJI yet, but I found they posted the tracking numbers in the DJI Store. Both of mine are being delivered from Atlanta, GA tomorrow.
I keep reloading the tracking number, but it's still not in the FedEx system. Might be a west coast, east coast thing. The system here is still asleep! :cool: Does DJI have a west coast warehouse, too?
My orders section of the DJI Store website also shows shipped with the same tracking number.

We are on launch day today and I pleased to report that I just had a visit from DHL Express.... the precious has arrived!

I ordered with Apple on the 8th of March. Shipped out from Milan, Italy to Geneva, Switzerland yesterday and arrived today!

Reactions: Dirty Bird
Looks like every Apple store within 500 miles has them in stock ready to sell today, I doubt they will sell out today.

Apple made a liar out of me. I was wrong. I relied on what multiple Apple employees and store managers told me. Apple also screwed up and is paying $150 credits to those to whom they should not have taken orders from.
As a gesture of good will, I'll pay for a P4, as described above.:cool:
Now you are playing with me at this point! What the heck.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That means you got free shipping and it will be delivered March 17th, as it will ship out on the 15th. Prove me wrong! I'll pay for your P4 if it arrives any earlier than March 17th! :D
Apple 1.PNG
Apple 2.PNG

Score, Got it on the dot!
Pay-up sucker; lol :)

I'm bummed, gotta wait two more days for mine coming from China. It left Hong Kong an hour ago. Will likely arrive Memphis FedEx tonight, then fly to LosAngeles Thursday. It's supposed to be at my house Fri morning, according to their route plan. Meanwhile I could buy from Apple today! Hmmm..... do I need two?

I'm bummed, gotta wait two more days for mine coming from China. It left Hong Kong an hour ago. Will likely arrive Memphis FedEx tonight, then fly to LosAngeles Thursday. It's supposed to be at my house Fri morning, according to their route plan. Meanwhile I could buy from Apple today! Hmmm..... do I need two?
...and do you want to pay over $100 in sales tax on the second? :rolleyes:

Reactions: AKPhantom
I find it strange that Apple sells the Phantom but not extra batteries, at least that is what I was told.

Maybe everyone knows now but you can buy spare batteries at the Apple store (at least the one in Los Gatos, Ca). I didn't count them but just in the display there were quite a few. I picked up 2 so when the P4 arrives on Friday I'll have 3.

No worries, just kidding anyway!
Besides at the price I got mine I certainly can't complain about anything!

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
Hey, I am jealous! You guys were right! Apple delivered early! DJI still hasn't delivered mine, as they missed the daily FedEx cutoff in China, so I have to wait until Friday by 10:30am. It's all good! I saved sales tax, and we will be all be having lots of fun this weekend!:cool:

Maybe everyone knows now but you can buy spare batteries at the Apple store (at least the one in Los Gatos, Ca). I didn't count them but just in the display there were quite a few. I picked up 2 so when the P4 arrives on Friday I'll have 3.
...and extra spare props, too, in case you crash twice while learning!
You get one full spare set of four in the box.

I'm in the same boat. Curious to see if it gets here a day sooner than expected. My last shipment came 2 days earlier than the stated expected delivery. At least Friday will be awesome regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Lots of guys cutting out early, after lunch on Friday, to play with their new P4's arriving before 10:30am! :D Mine just made it stateside, and is in Memphis, TN! Getting closer, but it must have passed right overhead on the way to Memphis from China! :rolleyes: Couldn't they have just dropped it off on the way??? ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj