P4 Advanced Sale prices ?

P-2

Reaction score
Has anyone Ever heard of a P4 Advanced being on sale for $799 ? Anywhere on Planet Earth...........
a YouTube video mentions them on sale for that price but I can’t locate it no matter where I check.
Just wondering......... TIA

Has anyone Ever heard of a P4 Advanced being on sale for $799 ?
Brand new? That doesn't seem likely. Refurbished P4As are currently going for nearly 1K.

I would be afraid of a refurbished drone.......
Do they have any kind of a warranty?

I would be afraid of a refurbished drone.......
Do they have any kind of a warranty?

The official refurbs are great, I have three. All looked and operated like new out of the box and carry the exact same warranty as new.

B&H had P4A refurbs on sale for something like $850 a month or two ago.

Reactions: lmmavrick
The official refurbs are great, I have three. All looked and operated like new out of the box and carry the exact same warranty as new.

B&H had P4A refurbs on sale for something like $850 a month or two ago.
LONG GONE......

Got a P4A refurb directly from DJI for 809.00. On my 3rd refurb with no issures.

i was just looking a week ago and the cheapest P4A refurbished i could find was $959.00 a P4 from $694. which o got and it looks and flys like new in fact it is new ,

i was just looking a week ago and the cheapest P4A refurbished i could find was $959.00 a P4 from $694. which o got and it looks and flys like new in fact it is new ,
Do you think they replace the motors and the camera

Do you think they replace the motors and the camera
if they were bad yes i think they would replace anything that's bad the motors and camers in the one i got look bran-new un-used . i'm sure most have nothing wrong with them . I know the few flights I've taken so far with my new refurbished unit have been perfect , the unit looks and flys like new .I'm sure refurbs are not drones that have many if any flight time on them . could be simple returns that weren't even registered .

Sounds like it comes packaged like a new unit. Remote, props, charging hub and all.......?

Sounds like it comes packaged like a new unit. Remote, props, charging hub and all.......?
Yes . all like new even the protective plastic coverings . nothing about this says refurbished or used . well worth it , full factory warranty just like a new one and can even get the extra dji care with it if you want .

Yes . all like new even the protective plastic coverings . nothing about this says refurbished or used . well worth it , full factory warranty just like a new one and can even get the extra dji care with it if you want .
Thanks, Maverick........ headed that way next......

Reactions: lmmavrick

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj