P3S Confusion

Reaction score
Bought (another) used P3S today. Updated firmware. Flew AC, took a few stills. Removed gimbal (this one is just for fun, now I have an extra camera). Took P3 back up. THIS time, I got maybe 50 ft. in the air, and the rear LEDs started flashing red/green/red/green. Drone would not climb higher. Dropped the alt. several ft., LEDs went back to green. Flew across field and about 150 ft. or so, drone "hit a wall," and LEDs started red/green/red/green again. Took other P3S up with no such issue. Please advise.

Bought (another) used P3S today. Updated firmware. Flew AC, took a few stills. Removed gimbal (this one is just for fun, now I have an extra camera). Took P3 back up. THIS time, I got maybe 50 ft. in the air, and the rear LEDs started flashing red/green/red/green. Drone would not climb higher. Dropped the alt. several ft., LEDs went back to green. Flew across field and about 150 ft. or so, drone "hit a wall," and LEDs started red/green/red/green again. Took other P3S up with no such issue. Please advise.

WAS NOT flying with the app on either drone. Just the RCs.

Got it. It wasn't Beginner Mode. I had to push the top switches to the UP position.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20