P3S Confusion

Reaction score
Bought (another) used P3S today. Updated firmware. Flew AC, took a few stills. Removed gimbal (this one is just for fun, now I have an extra camera). Took P3 back up. THIS time, I got maybe 50 ft. in the air, and the rear LEDs started flashing red/green/red/green. Drone would not climb higher. Dropped the alt. several ft., LEDs went back to green. Flew across field and about 150 ft. or so, drone "hit a wall," and LEDs started red/green/red/green again. Took other P3S up with no such issue. Please advise.

Reaction score
Bought (another) used P3S today. Updated firmware. Flew AC, took a few stills. Removed gimbal (this one is just for fun, now I have an extra camera). Took P3 back up. THIS time, I got maybe 50 ft. in the air, and the rear LEDs started flashing red/green/red/green. Drone would not climb higher. Dropped the alt. several ft., LEDs went back to green. Flew across field and about 150 ft. or so, drone "hit a wall," and LEDs started red/green/red/green again. Took other P3S up with no such issue. Please advise.

WAS NOT flying with the app on either drone. Just the RCs.

Reaction score
Got it. It wasn't Beginner Mode. I had to push the top switches to the UP position.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanTucker