P3S Barometer Error/IMU. Problem with downgrade FW

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am writing this day because I have a problem with my drone Phantom 3 Standard. I bought it on July 20, at home, in France. I made some flights before leaving for Canada at the end of July, then in the USA. Everything worked perfectly. I can not remember the firmware I had at the time.

When I was down there, I decided to do the last update 1.9.6. From there, I began to have incessant loss of RC signal and image. Sometimes even a few meters from the drone only ...

Once I got home, I tried again to fly and it was worse and worse. Loss of signal after one minute of flight, every time ... So I decided to downgrade my firmware in 1.7.9.

From there, a new problem appeared "Main Controller Data Error / Barometer Error / IMU Error" ... So I tried several times to recalibrate the IMU. The procedure works, but the error persists.
So I downgrade to 1.5.7. Always the same mistake.

I found this topic on the forum: https: //phantompilots.com/threads/p3s-p3-4k-downgradable-all-the-way-back-confirmed-working-update-sensor-error-fixed.108575/ # 1118656 post

Topic that explains how downgrade from 1.8.1, only I am in 1.5.7 now ... How to make that error disappear ...?
Do I have to upgrade to 1.8.1 then go down gradually?

See you soon
Pierre

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl