P3Pro at $699.00

I'm in the same boat as GenesisX... I will pay you for a backpack + extra for your time and I can also email you UPS label.

(Same offer to anyone else who'd be willing)

Ok I got 4 of them let me know how we do this. They are 29 plus 7.5% tax wich is like 33 bucks plus shipping

Reactions: MasterBlaster
I picked up a few bags at MC here in Michigan the other day. If the buyer backs out on the one, I will be willing to help someone out here if they pay the shipping and toss in a few extra bucks for gas to send it out as well.
Thanks mediccj... the MC by me is now showing one available "open box" (I guess someone returned it)...
Ok I got 4 of them let me know how we do this. They are 29 plus 7.5% tax wich is like 33 bucks plus shipping

Thanks so much Rueben; I actually found a store with stock and picked one up.

If you have trouble getting rid of them, let me know and I'm sure I'll be able to find another buyer.

Thanks mediccj... the MC by me is now showing one available "open box" (I guess someone returned it)...

Thanks so much Rueben; I actually found a store with stock and picked one up.

If you have trouble getting rid of them, let me know and I'm sure I'll be able to find another buyer.
No worries I'm sure there are others looking for the deal. I'll hold on to them thanks

If someone is willing to get the hard shell backpack and p3p I'll pay them 50 extra

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just sent the funds. I also emailed you. I'll need your address and the approximate weight and dimensions of the box to generate the UPS label. Thank you very much for doing this!

I just sent the funds. I also emailed you. I'll need your address and the approximate weight and dimensions of the box to generate the UPS label. Thank you very much for doing this!

No problem I'm not home right this minute but I can get you the info in a bout 45 min

I see the fund made it thanks for the extra you didn't have to do that. I'm happy to help

Reactions: GenesisX
Houston, TX MicroCenter received 25 of those bags today, truck arrived yesterday, the CSR told me :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

if any of you guys want the P3P let me know. i bought all of them in the local MC for that price. you pay the shipping and the tax i had to pay and it's yours. $699 + 7% tax + shipping.

let me know

Reactions: Raja777m
if any of you guys want the P3P let me know. i bought all of them in the local MC for that price. you pay the shipping and the tax i had to pay and it's yours. $699 + 7% tax + shipping.

let me know
cool bro.

I see the fund made it thanks for the extra you didn't have to do that. I'm happy to help
Hey Rueben,
I want one, 28262, please let me know by 2pm, so, I don't need to send my friend to the store :)

let me know
Wow, my local store was enforcing a strict one per person.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik