P3Pro at $699.00

Yes, it is and frankly after reading about all the fly aways, crashes, motors randomly breaking off and firmware glitches, I'm afraid to even open the box.
Wow $499, amazing price that we in Australia can only dream of.
I am happy to buy it off from you, along with shipping fee and a tiny profit for you :p

Thank You for the receipt GenesisX.
If anyone else going to MicroCenter today, please post the price tags at the display, even though they run out of stock, if you be nice with the manager, a local BestBuy or Frys or similar stores might hook you up with a price match :)
Happy shopping and Safe flying.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yesterday I was in Denver for a funeral. On my way back I decided to swing by the Micro Center in Denver as I was driving right past it. This is the first time I have been in this store and I must say I was impressed. There was a very, very long line waiting to checkout but they had a bunch of cashiers and the line moved quickly. I was not interested in the P3 as I have a number already but rather the case that people kept saying was on sale for $29, that was the reason I stopped. When I got to where the drones were the cases were all stacked up against the wall. I verified they were for the P3 and also asked the sales person if indeed the price was $29 and he confirmed it. They probably had 15 cases and I told him I wanted 3. He said he would go and get me a buggy to put them all in. He also asked if he could put a sticker on each box with his ID as it appears they work off commission. No problem as he seemed quite knowledgeable about the DJI products. He said they are discontinuing the P3 line but will continue sell DJI products. Anyway, I'm a very happy camper. If anybody would like a copy of my receipt let me know and I will be glad to post it. The cases are all new, sealed in boxes.

Best Buy agreed to price match when I asked them last week. They would not honor the additional $200 off however.

Ya, they price matched my P3P the other day, and so paid only 695$ including taxes.

Im still in need of the backpack though.

Yesterday I was in Denver for a funeral. On my way back I decided to swing by the Micro Center in Denver as I was driving right past it. This is the first time I have been in this store and I must say I was impressed. There was a very, very long line waiting to checkout but they had a bunch of cashiers and the line moved quickly. I was not interested in the P3 as I have a number already but rather the case that people kept saying was on sale for $29, that was the reason I stopped. When I got to where the drones were the cases were all stacked up against the wall. I verified they were for the P3 and also asked the sales person if indeed the price was $29 and he confirmed it. They probably had 15 cases and I told him I wanted 3. He said he would go and get me a buggy to put them all in. He also asked if he could put a sticker on each box with his ID as it appears they work off commission. No problem as he seemed quite knowledgeable about the DJI products. He said they are discontinuing the P3 line but will continue sell DJI products. Anyway, I'm a very happy camper. If anybody would like a copy of my receipt let me know and I will be glad to post it. The cases are all new, sealed in boxes.

Does anyone want to go to a Microcenter and grab a hardshell backpack for me? They are all sold out from the store near me and they won't ship or take payment over the phone. I can paypal the money and email you a UPS label. I'll throw you gas money/beer money as well.

Last edited:
Does anyone want to go to a Microcenter and grab one for me? They are all sold out from the store near me and they won't ship or take payment over the phone. I can paypal the money and email you a UPS label. I'll throw you gas money/beer money as well.
how about Bestbuy, couple of blocks from the MicroCenter, Duluth, GA.
you can ask for shipping and then take it to store, ask for price match.
dfd2d00f06b1965da4e3ced32d059f92.jpg

how about Bestbuy, couple of blocks from the MicroCenter, Duluth, GA.
you can ask for shipping and then take it to store, ask for price match.
dfd2d00f06b1965da4e3ced32d059f92.jpg

I should have been specific. I am looking for the backpack. I already bought the P3P.

Picked up the hdmi output part for $39.99 and a hard shell back pack for $29.99. I asked why the low price, sales man stated they lowered the price to clear out the P3P stock to make room for P4.

Got a P3P at Microcenter. Also bought 10 HDMI output modules and 4 Backpacks for resell. Sold most of them already. I need to sell my P3S now(Got mine from Target for $200 when it was on clearance).

Is it actually a pro? I saw a post yesterday about that deal and it ended up being a P3 4K that they wrongly labeled. A P3 4K is a P3S with a 4K camera.

Congrats though! I just recently bought a P3P too and am having a lot of fun flying it! My friend went to school for UAS and got is Privates Pilots too and is applying for his 333 now.
It's the real deal. I saw it and had Best Buy match the price. $699 for a P3 Pro

Reactions: Reed L
Dammit here in Greece they cheapest P3P is 1200$ !!!!
Not only we are ripped off by the EU and US in economics, they rip us in all things possible! Dammit again!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

The Columbus Ohio Microcenter still has backpacks, P3P, P3A and P3S one multi charger
Prices are
$699 P3P
$599 P3A
$399 P3S
$39. Multi charger
$29 Backpack

The Columbus Ohio Microcenter still has backpacks, P3P, P3A and P3S one multi charger
Prices are
$699 P3P
$599 P3A
$399 P3S
$39. Multi charger
$29 Backpack

Want to go and buy me a backpack and I'll paypal you the funds + some extra for your time? I can email you a UPS shipping label for the box. Pretty please??

Want to go and buy me a backpack and I'll paypal you the funds + some extra for your time? I can email you a UPS shipping label for the box. Pretty please??
GenesisX,

If you can't find anybody that can get you one let me know. I went to Denver last night and got me some. So if nobody is willing to help you out I possibly can. I will be out til Friday but let me know then or after.

Reactions: GenesisX
Prices are
$699 P3P
$599 P3A
$399 P3S
$39. Multi charger
$29 Backpack

I'm in the same boat as GenesisX... I will pay you for a backpack + extra for your time and I can also email you UPS label.

(Same offer to anyone else who'd be willing)

GenesisX,

If you can't find anybody that can get you one let me know. I went to Denver last night and got me some. So if nobody is willing to help you out I possibly can. I will be out til Friday but let me know then or after.
Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know if I come up empty handed.

I picked up a few bags at MC here in Michigan the other day. If the buyer backs out on the one, I will be willing to help someone out here if they pay the shipping and toss in a few extra bucks for gas to send it out as well.

Reactions: GenesisX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.