P3P RC Always Poor Signal

Reaction score
Hello!

So i don't know what is going on with my P3P. Hope to get some help here.

I can't fly it for more than 200' because i loose communications with he drone. Every time i check i get RC Poor signal even next to the drone..

Any advice on what i can check to fix this issues?

Hello!

So i don't know what is going on with my P3P. Hope to get some help here.

I can't fly it for more than 200' because i loose communications with he drone. Every time i check i get RC Poor signal even next to the drone..

Any advice on what i can check to fix this issues?
Just to be sure, the drone loses signal and RTH kicks in?

Are you losing it 200 feet out? Or 200 feet up? Flying directly over-head is not a good idea.

Something that may help is a look at a flight log where you lost signal at 200 feet. Instructions to export and upload the flight log can be found here: DJI Flight Log Viewer.

Once you have uploaded the file, copy and paste a link back here and let others take a look.

I have no solution but I know exactly what you mean. Since the beginning of this year my Phantom 3 has had nothing but signal problems.And it alternates messages between poor signal and heavy interference and that's when I'm standing not more than 6 feet behind the drone.
I didn't think of relinking to the drone, I'll give that a try and see if it helps.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4