P3P r/c main board

Reaction score
I’ve recently changed the main board in the r/c from GL300c to GL300A and now all it does is beep with red flashing light and no video connection to app . I also changed the video board because I thought that would fix the video connection issue but no success. Any guesses to the problem?

I’ve recently changed the main board in the r/c from GL300c to GL300A and now all it does is beep with red flashing light and no video connection to app . I also changed the video board because I thought that would fix the video connection issue but no success. Any guesses to the problem?

Not sure if there’s a compatible HDMI kit for a GL300A. I know of a seller on eBay that has new GL300A USB boards. I have bought 3 from him in the past 6 months.

Reactions: Bruce P
Here’s a couple screenshots of it. Can’t seem to get it to link. Go onto eBay, search DJI GL300A and it’s right there.

Attachments

• 053AA154-1AE6-46BD-BD70-350EE5290EBC.jpeg
    053AA154-1AE6-46BD-BD70-350EE5290EBC.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 204
  • 091F19D9-01B3-438E-B8B8-B16F531F43ED.jpeg
    091F19D9-01B3-438E-B8B8-B16F531F43ED.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 185
Reactions: Bruce P
That will need to be done. Here is some information on how to do it.

Attachments

• Safari - Mar 21, 2020 at 5:37 PM.pdf
    531.1 KB · Views: 173
Here’s a link from this forum help search. Read it all,tells you how to update everything.

Attachments

• Safari - Mar 21, 2020 at 6:59 PM.pdf
    361.1 KB · Views: 141
The link in my last post will let you know how to get the firmware loaded and how to install it. You will need to start DJI GO app to find out which version of firmware is on the remote controller right now. The link I sent tells you how to do that. Depending on which version you have now,will determine how to proceed. You will either be able to update the firmware on the DJI GO app or you may have to download the firmware onto a mini sd card or a thumb drive and plug that into the USB port on the remote controller.
Write down on paper which firmware version you have now, just in case you need it for reference later.

Reactions: Oso
The link in my last post will let you know how to get the firmware loaded and how to install it. You will need to start DJI GO app to find out which version of firmware is on the remote controller right now. The link I sent tells you how to do that. Depending on which version you have now,will determine how to proceed. You will either be able to update the firmware on the DJI GO app or you may have to download the firmware onto a mini sd card or a thumb drive and plug that into the USB port on the remote controller.
Write down on paper which firmware version you have now, just in case you need it for reference later.
On the remote it has v1.2.6+ and it doesn't have the update button in the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic