P3P r/c main board

In my post #17 it explains how to do the update from different versions of firmware. The attachment is instructions on how to update firmware. The section that tells you how to update firmware onto your remote controller starts at # 14. It will show you the steps to take to do the necessary updates. On older versions of firmware,you have to start the update process by means of a mini sd card with a usb card reader or a thumb drive ( usb flash drive)!

Reactions: Oso
In my post #17 it explains how to do the update from different versions of firmware. The attachment is instructions on how to update firmware. The section that tells you how to update firmware onto your remote controller starts at # 14. It will show you the steps to take to do the necessary updates. On older versions of firmware,you have to start the update process by means of a mini sd card with a usb card reader or a thumb drive ( usb flash drive)!
Thank you for your help so far . I can not find older versions on the firmware needed to start the update process. The DJI web page only has the newer firmware as an option.

Thank you for your help so far . I can not find older versions on the firmware needed to start the update process. The DJI web page only has the newer firmware as an option.
Here you go:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl