P3 standart RTH function was not working correctly. Lost. Recovered ater few days.

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I have owned P3 standart. Most time flied over forest, couple of times RTH function worked correctly. But one time as usually flied over forest, lost signal, P3 was returning to home, but suddenly, it turned around and flewed to opposite side not to home point. So it was lost. That happened week ago. Day ago It was found by people, who went to forest for mushrooms. They returned it to me. Coz was rainy days it was wet, and broken camera. Dried it, seems it`s alive!
I do not understand why it flewed away, not home...
Here is flight log link on google drive. Any ideas?

FLY039.DAT

sorry for my bad english.. :)

Yeah they say sometimes it wants to return to China!
I don't know what kind of file u got there but l'm not downloading it to my computer. Download your flight log to healthy drones.com an we'll take a look

Hello everybody. I have owned P3 standart. Most time flied over forest, couple of times RTH function worked correctly. But one time as usually flied over forest, lost signal, P3 was returning to home, but suddenly, it turned around and flewed to opposite side not to home point. So it was lost. That happened week ago. Day ago It was found by people, who went to forest for mushrooms. They returned it to me. Coz was rainy days it was wet, and broken camera. Dried it, seems it`s alive!
I do not understand why it flewed away, not home...
Here is flight log link on google drive. Any ideas?

FLY039.DAT

sorry for my bad english.. :)
Best thing to do is as Ohiowoodsman suggested Rich so we can see what you got .

Yeas, it wanted to china, but jus about 1 kilometer from home point :D. Healthy drones does not upload this file, www.djilogs.com both gives error. www.mapsmadeeasy.com succesfully uploaded here is screenshots.

Attachments

• Clipboard05.jpg
    Clipboard05.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 420
  • Clipboard07.jpg
    Clipboard07.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 421
Yeas, it wanted to china, but jus about 1 kilometer from home point :D. Healthy drones does not upload this file, www.djilogs.com both gives error. www.mapsmadeeasy.com succesfully uploaded here is screenshots.
Welcome to the forum!
Glad you found it, what a crappy feeling.

You need to post you flight log, and share the link like this.
Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

As I understand, it needs the compass to be correct and GPS lock of coarse. Also some have figured out that RTH was activated, and the operator had accidentally canceled it. This log came from my mobile, I uploaded a text file.

Rod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.