P3 Standard iPad Air 2 Holder?

Reaction score
When I bought my P3S, I thought that the Remote Controller would come with the same set up that the P3P came with. WRONG on all counts. The P3P holds my iPad Air 2 beautifully and no complaints. The P3S comes with a cheaper than **** holder and will only work with a ipad Mini or something close in size. The little arm that secures the mini's is cheap. Plain and simple.

So guys and gals, I need some much needed FEEDBACK on some hardware that I can use/install on the P3S's remote controller that will hold an iPad Air securely in place and where to buy it. Remember this, on the top of the P3S's remote controller, it states on both sides, on the top of the controller, "ANTENNAE INSIDE DO NOT COVER"

Right now, I can not find what I am needing or looking for, so thought I would throw this out to a much larger database and see what everyone comes up with. Maybe, just maybe, those of us who own the new P3 Standards can get the hardware we need to make flying easier and safer.

Thanks to all who respond or pass this along to some company who might be willing to make a better remote control holder for the P3S.

Thanks

Most definitely interested. This appears to be well made and such, so can you give me specifics on securing the same. thanks

See the above link. It contains all of the specifics. The P2V+ and P3S remote controllers seem to be pretty much the same, so those instructions should work for you too.

I went ahead and checked out the DJI store link and went ahead and bought the tablet holder, of course shipping was a bit high, but all things considered, would really like to have a DJI product. So thanks very much for posting and replying, now to see how it all works out after it comes in.

It would have been cheaper to buy it on Amazon or eBay.

Last edited:
I bought it on eBay from the seller msinger mentions. It came in about 2 days and is FAR superior. The arm is metal instead of plastic and holds my iPad Air FIRMLY while the original part wobbled considerably and didn't feel secure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers