P3 SE : NO Compatibility with DJIFlightPlanner -

Thanks friend for your reply and for your help. Next week I will wait for your instructions of how to fly p3se :)

The pix4dcapture work with p3se? And only with iOS? And which model do you choose? Because pix4dcapture is not support p3se

7d2fbd938afcc3900ffed3b2639836d9.jpg
9b3ab30d4b29feac7c886023d8a6547c.jpg

I tried to use this program on my huawei y5ii it's Android and unfortunately don't recognize camera, can't upload mission on drone and can't recognize as card and finally I can't fly. On presicion flight plan my mission can't recognize camera and firmware but in the screen who show the camera, camera is active. Anyway do you believe that I try to by tablet iOS to solve this problem? What iOS do you have friend and how much is the cost? Is tablet? Thank you very much for you help. I want p3se to plan missions and for my job.

Do you have plan missions? To take photos with pix4dcapture and use it for mapping?

I saw photos which you sent me. Yes on iOS pix4dcapture recognize normally as phantom3se and camera as phantom 4

Krzysztof I tested phantom 3se with iOS iphone and it's same with the pictures which send me. Thanks friend for your help. And I want to ask you something. On ipad mini do you have open the mobile internet when you run pix4dcapture? Does it needed? And if it needed to open mobile internet how to connect wifi phantom and mobile internet at the same time??? Do you use pix4dcapture to plan and execute mission and transfer image to your computer for processing? Thanks

Krzysztof on ipad mini 4 and on pix4dcapture the p3se is compatible and recognizes. did you try to fly the p3se using pix4dcapture?

Hi to all,

The problem is solved!!! Recently i bought an iPad mini4 iOS 11 128GB. The phantom 3 SE is compatible with this iPad. I installed Pix4dcapture, DroneDeploy, PresicionFlight, DJI GS Pro. These apps recognizes automatically the Phantom 3 SE and compatible with it. I tested to fly p3 se with these apps and its finally works perfect. Now i can plan any mission and capture images with these apps, works without any problem. On android i have many problems but now with iPad i solved these issues. :) :)

Hi to all,

The problem is solved!!! Recently i bought an iPad mini4 iOS 11 128GB. The phantom 3 SE is compatible with this iPad. I installed Pix4dcapture, DroneDeploy, PresicionFlight, DJI GS Pro. These apps recognizes automatically the Phantom 3 SE and compatible with it. I tested to fly p3 se with these apps and its finally works perfect. Now i can plan any mission and capture images with these apps, works without any problem. On android i have many problems but now with iPad i solved these issues. :) :)

So pix4d recognizes the SE 3 model? Last i read they had no intention of adding it. Or do you select a different model?

So pix4d recognizes the SE 3 model? Last i read they had no intention of adding it. Or do you select a different model?
The apps that are on iOS suitable for DJI P3A and P3P work also with P3SE. On your screen you will see the P3SE.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl