Help setting up new P3 SE please!?

Reaction score
Hi all,

Firstly thanks a lot for the help.Ok what i done today and thank god for this because i almost went away and bought a really cheap tablet... So what i decided to do was contact the seller and it turned out i presuaded him to sell me the Samsung Galaxy tablet it's an S2 and it's the one he was using and he already obviously had DJI GO on it etc...So now i have had the initial test flights and YES this drone is awesome so far i am loving it!!! Great power and superb flight times.I'm impressed!!

Any tips if flying far away? I guess you tube is my friend lol
If you are in Europe get a modded app to switch into Fcc mode otherwise you'll get maxed out at 200m.

Reactions: Dan Ireland
Reaction score
HI Opti.

Yes i am enjoying the P3 but man the range is utter crap!! I have tried all the linking and calibrations (just in case) but i am learning slowly and surely of it's problems.Had i have known now i would not have got this one at all *Sigh* anyway i'm using the latest phantom 3 SE firmware and it's known for issues with range.

So what do i have to do now? thanks!

Reaction score
HI Opti.

Yes i am enjoying the P3 but man the range is utter crap!! I have tried all the linking and calibrations (just in case) but i am learning slowly and surely of it's problems.Had i have known now i would not have got this one at all *Sigh* anyway i'm using the latest phantom 3 SE firmware and it's known for issues with range.

So what do i have to do now? thanks!
There is a post on modded apps to put a European drone into fcc mode. I use 3.1.46 modded and did 1200 metres but I chickened out. I am waiting for good weather so I can go for the 2km range.

Reaction score
Yes i have been reading that post but to be honest it's a lot of hassle and risky.

Why a company would advertise a drone with a said range and then for it only to achieve a 1/3 of it is beyond me!|!! So annoying like

Reaction score
I apologize for adding another question to another question but still new here. I have a 3 standard as well. My iui issue is linking it. T j.g e controller is all green after I reset drone but drone itself just makes loud beeping noise..please help..and yes all iui s charged..plus would like to join a flying group..thank you all for any help

Reaction score
Turn off bluetooth.
There is a post on modded apps to put a European drone into fcc mode. I use 3.1.46 modded and did 1200 metres but I chickened out. I am waiting for good weather so I can go for the 2km range.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GREGORY113513