Help setting up new P3 SE please!?

Reaction score
Hello all,

Today i bought myself an *As new* 10 flights old Phantom3 SE drone.It's in mint cond and came with two batteries. The problem i am having is setting it up on that stupid DJI GO app. When i'm in the app it won't allow me to register a new account,it takes me to facebook and that's where it ends. Sharing a privacy policy.

I am really at my witts end on this one.I tried to delete app and re-install and same thing. I tried been re-directed back from the shares facebook post to the app and it just takes me to the privacy policy page.
When i try to log in with my new account it does not know of it.

I phoned the seller and he said to just download the same app he used *DJI GO* i explained to him and he said to download another app but none works,it seems DJI GO is what really connects this thing.

Please help as i want to just fly my new drone :(

Thanks
Dan

ONCE its been activated......it don't have to BE REACTIVATED ! hope that helps that far !

The Years warranty is begin when its 1st activated......No more is necessary !

You can fly without the Dji Go App....its a matter of knowing what the drones blinking lights are trying to tell you that's the very hard part of flying without the Dji Go App !

I also have a P3 SE and i love mine.
If you need to......contact me by way of the message system here....Thanks

Good Luck Dan.

Hey thanks for your help but i would like to use my phone as the monitor to keep an eye on things and as it's just nice to have it in action.

Any other help on this? I just downloaded DJI Pilot app and it's as useless...yes it let me register an account but my Screen is blank and i am getting no feed from camera at all.

Yes i did see drone flying and live feed to his tablet before i bought it. thanks again

1.Turn on the remote controller
2. Go to your WiFi setting and connect to remote control and enter the password.
3. Go DJI app
4. You should see a red Dot and your drone.
5. Turn on your Phantom 3 SE drone.
6. You're ready to fly.

1.Turn on the remote controller
2. Go to your WiFi setting and connect to remote control and enter the password.
3. Go DJI app
4. You should see a red Dot and your drone.
5. Turn on your Phantom 3 SE drone.
6. You're ready to fly.

I turn on my controller and drone then login to my drones wifi with my mobile. It will say no internet available and ask if you want to connect to something else.
Say no then start dji go and wait for it to connect. Be sure you are outside so it can get satellite connection. Once the app shows ready to fly you can begin.

Hello,

Yes i have done all that but like i say the app is not working what so ever for me.I don't see any drone when i log in only it asks me to register an account and then i can't do it.

My issue is not flying the drone it's getting live feed to my phone and using the app. This is what the problem is. The app is DJI GO.

When i log in i see a home screen with advertising etc about DJI then it gives you the option to sign in or sign up so here is what happens

1/ enter my user name
2/ enter password
3/ enter captcha code (or how ever it's spelled lol)
4/ it asks to sign up but before you can you have to read terms/conditions
5/ The final part i click in to read terms and the next step only takes you to facebook or other social media platforms like twitter etc from which i can't do anything else after that.
I even shared it on FB and came back and the account still does not exist.

I downloaded DJI Pilot app and can't get any live feed at all from camera.

i'm Pi##ed off already with this new thing

Hello,

Yes i have done all that but like i say the app is not working what so ever for me.I don't see any drone when i log in only it asks me to register an account and then i can't do it.

You are using the right dji go app? the one thats says before 4? and you can only see anything in the app once it connects to the drones wifi. BTW I am on android.
l4Nu1wS8g8AHJJG0o77Q8o4Jqf71zfiMnwSh59Uas9a7DqRgP-2zuTyq3ySuMZySCYQ=s180

DJI GO--For products before P4

Yes i am on android also and using the correct version before P4 app..

Thanks so much all for taking the time...this is so annoying.

In a nutshell i can't get using the app at all.

Hi if you are creating a new account then ,

1/ after down loading the app(for the P3 variety of drones as talked about above MAKE SURE you are connected to the internet not the drone wifi...

2/ Open the app and click on sign up if you are creating a new account or sign in if you already have one set up

IMG_3697.jpg

3 enter you email and desired password the follows the prompts
IMG_3701.jpg

If you already have an account then click on sign in instead
IMG_3697.jpg

Then log in with your email
IMG_3698.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

You will need to swipe left or right to find the Phantom3 drone family then click the drop down box to find the P3Se
IMG_3699.jpg

Doug

Last edited:
Hi if you are creating a new account then ,

1/ after down loading the app(for the P3 variety of drones as talked about above MAKE SURE you are connected to the internet not the drone wifi...

2/ Open the app and click on sign up if you are creating a new account or sign in if you already have one set up

View attachment 108034

3 enter you email and desired password the follows the prompts
View attachment 108037

If you already have an account then click on sign in instead
View attachment 108038
Then log in with your email
View attachment 108039
View attachment 108040
You will need to swipe left or right to find the Phantom3 drone family then click the drop down box to find the P3Se
View attachment 108041

Doug
Hi Doug, I have done all this but that's not the problem. The issue is it just won't let me register. After I have done all you mentioned it asks about terms and conditions and then takes me to Facebook and that's it PLEASE read my posts. Thanks so much for the HELP -Dan

Last edited:
If it seems to be an issue with your phone maybe try to create an account on a tablet? see if you can find the account on your phone and remove all traces. Maybe try a different email too (gmail or so)

Hello,

Thanks again guys for the help i appreciate,your a sound bunch.
I think i'm going to just buy a tablet today as it would make a better monitor anyway. Any recommendations as i don't want to spend too much,i'm hoping something in the 60-70 euro range would do me.

I just watched that video there and it says the account can't be changed later from the one that was used to activate the machine? i can't get the sellers email as he won't give it to me for obvious reasons so does this mean i can't set up a new account on DJI GO ? :(
So i guess i just got caught and can't fly this drone and have no business buying a tablet.

Surely it can be used on a new account,do they not take in to consideration the drones are going to be sold on. at some stage!?

Last edited:
Yes i am on android also and using the correct version before P4 app..

Thanks so much all for taking the time...this is so annoying.

In a nutshell i can't get using the app at all.
If you are having trouble can you go back to the seller for help

Strange as I thought the app was registered to an account not the drone, my drone is 2nd hand and I registered the app at startup no problem. When I installed the app on my tablet I had to login or register again so I logged in and that's it.

Hello all,

Today i bought myself an *As new* 10 flights old Phantom3 SE drone.It's in mint cond and came with two batteries. The problem i am having is setting it up on that stupid DJI GO app. When i'm in the app it won't allow me to register a new account,it takes me to facebook and that's where it ends. Sharing a privacy policy.

I am really at my witts end on this one.I tried to delete app and re-install and same thing. I tried been re-directed back from the shares facebook post to the app and it just takes me to the privacy policy page.
When i try to log in with my new account it does not know of it.

I phoned the seller and he said to just download the same app he used *DJI GO* i explained to him and he said to download another app but none works,it seems DJI GO is what really connects this thing.

Please help as i want to just fly my new drone :(

Thanks
Dan

Dan, the app is useless for registering a new account, go to dji.com on a laptop or pc and create the account on there, once created make sure you have internet on your device and open the app, once it gets to the sign in/sign up section hit sign in and enter your details, be warned that the app hides the sign in button under the keyboard and shows the sign up at the top left of the screen so once you have entered your details hide the keyboard and press the sign in button that is at the bottom of the page.

let the app go through its startup then kill the app and go through the normal connection method

Hello,

I think i'm going to just buy a tablet today as it would make a better monitor anyway. Any recommendations as i don't want to spend too much,i'm hoping something in the 60-70 euro range would do me.

I just watched that video there and it says the account can't be changed later from the one that was used to activate the machine? i can't get the sellers email as he won't give it to me for obvious reasons so does this mean i can't set up a new account on DJI GO ? :(
So i guess i just got caught and can't fly this drone and have no business buying a tablet.

Surely it can be used on a new account,do they not take in to consideration the drones are going to be sold on. at some stage!?

I've got an used P3SE and had no problems signing up and using it.

Hello,

I’m not sure what you are saying is correct. I’ve purchased all my drones second hand so they were originally set up by their first owners.

I haven’t had any issues changing the names on them to make them mine and subsequently flying them all successfully on my account.

But then again, I’m using an iPad mini 4 and it’s sole purpose is for drone use only so dedicated to that task alone. I just find all the DJI stuff seems to function more smoothly with iOS (purely my opinion) so setting things up appears to me to be easier.

It is a shame that there isn’t anyone close to you that is experienced that could help you out on a visit.

Keep it simple. Go with your computer to the website of DJI (forum.dji.com). Create a account and use the same information for your login in the app. Problem solved.

Hi all,

Firstly thanks a lot for the help.Ok what i done today and thank god for this because i almost went away and bought a really cheap tablet... So what i decided to do was contact the seller and it turned out i presuaded him to sell me the Samsung Galaxy tablet it's an S2 and it's the one he was using and he already obviously had DJI GO on it etc...So now i have had the initial test flights and YES this drone is awesome so far i am loving it!!! Great power and superb flight times.I'm impressed!!

Any tips if flying far away? I guess you tube is my friend lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl