P3 help please not working

BTW,
Thanks for sharing your fix, this a new one for a lot of us.

Rod

May seem simple but happened to me and thought I would never figure it out. Looked back at DJI GO app first page where you select your drone, my P3P was not selected and once I did that all was right with the world. My drone would not respond, the menus I was looking for were no where to be found frozen picture etc

I wasn't sure ether, but he has helped out on many problems, that I have posted on also. It was probable related to some other thread we were both on in the past.

I do recall for sure, that I have asked him to changes his aviator to anything but default. I think he is Smart enough to change it, but for sure he is a Smart A** for not. :rolleyes:

I actually spent some time in the j***, I mean looking for a way to attach a pict to a name on my own browser. :eek:

Rod
Changed my avatar just for you, Rod. It’s my “at work” face. :)

OMG, What is your at home, never mind. ;)
Thanks Man, I will have no problem picking you out of a crowd.:eek:

Rod

Have you connected your phone to the Remote Control? Go to your settings on your Remote Control go to WiFi and connect to your Phantom use the default Password:12341234. That could be the reason you're not getting video feed to your phone

Hi guys
I am complete newbie and just got a 2nd hand P3 stantard.

No matter what I do I can not link the Unit with the controller.

When I turn the unit on the camera moves around then locks in. I have managed to link my S7Edge phone some how but I can only get it too take off hover and then land.
(There is no camera pic on my phone)

I have tried everyway I can to upgrade firmware but cannot get it to accept it.
I am lost spent hours tring to get it linked up but am now stumped.
Can anyone please help me out with some ideas of how to get it working PLEASE
Hi guys
I am complete newbie and just got a 2nd hand P3 stantard.

No matter what I do I can not link the Unit with the controller.

When I turn the unit on the camera moves around then locks in. I have managed to link my S7Edge phone some how but I can only get it too take off hover and then land.
(There is no camera pic on my phone)

I have tried everyway I can to upgrade firmware but cannot get it to accept it.
I am lost spent hours tring to get it linked up but am now stumped.
Can anyone please help me out with some ideas of how to get it working PLEASE

Are you using a cable from your S7 phone to the controller? or are you using a wifi connection from your phone to link with the controller?

Dfox3500
NewAre you using a cable from your S7 phone to the controller? or are you using a wifi connection from your phone to link with the controller?

Every possible fix I know of has been covered repeatedly... except the old sayings, "you get what you pay for", and "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

In my experience with DJI so far, the hardware is pretty decent overall, its the soft and firmware that is flaky at best... and definitely not something I'd buy used, unless I saw it fly *perfectly* through at least 2 batteries back to back. Even then, it'd have to be one heck of a deal. There's just no way to know what some tool could have put one of these through.

BTW, I'm in no way trying to be a smart arse or anything like that, but it seems to me someone pawned their problem bird off on you. I hope you got it dirt cheap, atleast that way you have a ton of spare parts. Buy new, and if possible in your area, INSURE IT through a company like State Farm for any possible loss. ($30/yr for $750 coverage in my case). I'm covered for theft, fly-aways, catastrophic crashes, whatever.

Best of luck getting it going though, you're definitely in the right place with the best people on the net imho. If anyone can figure it out, you'll find em here!

I wish I had the answer for you, I know how frustrating these things can be. :-/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers