P3 Advanced won't arm, keep beeping and DJI GO won't connect with the aircraft

Reaction score
I have apparently 2 problems:

1) The drone slightly collided with the wall, replaced the propellers and noticed that it does what video shows ( ⬇) , it keeps making sounds and does not allow arming.

2) On the other hand, the DJI GO doesn't allow me to connect to the aircraft, when I connect the cellphone it doesn't recognize the control, however, the location on the map does appear.

Already tried:
Updating firmware by SD card ( it aborted the process 'cause the firmware was the same)
Redo the RC linking
Able OTG function in my phone (in fact, use this phone for other drones)

Video link showing the issue
(
)

I hope you give me clues guys, thanks.

I'm having the exact same issue with my P3A, been searching different forums for two hours and haven't been able to find any solutions. Please help.

Reactions: Saldivar Engineer
I have apparently 2 problems:

1) The drone slightly collided with the wall, replaced the propellers and noticed that it does what video shows ( ⬇) , it keeps making sounds and does not allow arming.

2) On the other hand, the DJI GO doesn't allow me to connect to the aircraft, when I connect the cellphone it doesn't recognize the control, however, the location on the map does appear.

Already tried:
Updating firmware by SD card ( it aborted the process 'cause the firmware was the same)
Redo the RC linking
Able OTG function in my phone (in fact, use this phone for other drones)

Video link showing the issue
(
)

I hope you give me clues guys, thanks.
I like that term.. slightly hit that wall..yep i have done it. Flying my P3standard inside my lounge room. After that you can blame the IMU..a good hack is to (before turning on) is grab the
the done and hit it firmly on top with your fist ...it worked for me..then restart

• Haha
Reactions: Capt KO
Device (with Go) won't connect with remote? If so, sounds like cable. Not all are capable and they do fail. I have trashed several myself. Once connected, hopefully you will get some type of warning in the app to help diagnose. I have heard of the advice above of giving the AC a good hard wack on top to wake the imu. Hope others with that model will be along soon.
Good luck.

"2) On the other hand, the DJI GO doesn't allow me to connect to the aircraft, when I connect the cellphone it doesn't recognize the control, however, the location on the map does appear."

I doubt this has anything to do with the drone contacting a wall. Very common to have a defective cable RC to device but also the USB socket at the back of the RC to have a dry joint in it. Before you can sort out the drone you need to sort out that connection so you can better understand what's happening.

hola tengo un un phantom 3 avance lo enciendo la camara grava el dron se enciende intento levantar y no van los motores por si alguin me puede ayudar

Translation: "hello I have a phantom 3 advance I turn it on the camera gravel the drone turns on I try to lift and the engines do not work in case someone can help"

What are the back lights on the drone showing - for it to be correctly connected and ready to fly they should flash green.

Saldivar Engineer:
"Already tried:
Updating firmware by SD card ( it aborted the process 'cause the firmware was the same)"

Why would you update the firmware when the drone hit a wall. In most people's experience this action only adds to the problem, it certainly won't repair a damaged drone!

Last edited:
Try removing the SD card and see if it will link then. If the drone "sees" an update file on the SD card, it will keep trying to update until the update file is gone.

Reactions: Saldivar Engineer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair