P2V+ Won't connect on wifi.

Reaction score
Hi
I just replaced the camera (crash) and now cannot get reliable, if any. wifi connection. I have run through all the binding procedures many times.

Oddly it did show up and connect for a few minutes. Now its not connecting. Green lights are normal.

Question: the manual talks about a switch on the camera that must be set to wifi. I don't see any switches but I do see a small hole - presumably for resetting and a silver momentary push button. What does the button do?

Anyone have suggestions for getting the wifi to show up again?

Thanks!

When you are replacing the camera only, the wifi binding process is NOT required. The binding process is when you replace the wifi module or range extender.

Are you getting "connection broken" warning and telemetry still showing - battery/gps/radar still visible?
You mentioned it was in crash so I assume the 3 cables from the phantom to the gimbal board has been compromised. Check the 4pin-clip-in cable (usually the culprit) and reseat them firmly.
Also make sure that you have only 1 dedicated device connected.
Also make sure the SD card isn't faulty or fake.

A small hole to reset wifi maybe referring to the Vision Golf ball camera. The silver momentary button is for the camera - single press will take photo, long press will start recording video.

When you are replacing the camera only, the wifi binding process is NOT required. The binding process is when you replace the wifi module or range extender.

Are you getting "connection broken" warning and telemetry still showing - battery/gps/radar still visible?
You mentioned it was in crash so I assume the 3 cables from the phantom to the gimbal board has been compromised. Check the 4pin-clip-in cable (usually the culprit) and reseat them firmly.
Also make sure that you have only 1 dedicated device connected.
Also make sure the SD card isn't faulty or fake.

A small hole to reset wifi maybe referring to the Vision Golf ball camera. The silver momentary button is for the camera - single press will take photo, long press will start recording video.

Thanks! The small connector was loose but I haven't had a chance yet to test it. Tonight!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20