Camera connection

Reaction score
hello everyone. I'm having a problem with my phantom 2 vision plus. I reset my wifi repeater / range entender on my controller. Now my camera Will not comnect through the Litchi app.

The drone will respond to my controller , starting , motors responding good. Only issue is the app won't connect to the camera. I've installed the app again. Tried resetting the drone by removing my battery also.

Maybe I messed up something when I reset that ,or the button on the bottom of the drone.

hello everyone. I'm having a problem with my phantom 2 vision plus. I reset my wifi repeater / range entender on my controller. Now my camera Will not comnect through the Litchi app.

The drone will respond to my controller , starting , motors responding good. Only issue is the app won't connect to the camera. I've installed the app again. Tried resetting the drone by removing my battery also.

Maybe I messed up something when I reset that ,or the button on the bottom of the drone.

You cant bind via the litchi app, you need to use the original DJI app, for android it can be found here

please follow the guide for rebinding fully as it needs to be done properly, if that doesnt work then you are suffering the loss of FPV and the WIFI module will need rebinding

FMP

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.