P2V+ Chasing an UltraLight ... [video] {new audio track}

That was great! With a Hot Air Balloon encounter as someone mentioned, that's just crying out for ATTI mode ;-) (but safety first!).

Re: P2V+ Chasing an UltraLight ... [video]

happydays said:
Excellent. A long clip seemed to pass in a few moments - always a good sign. Great piloting skills too! Well done!

Thank you sir... As you said... "always a good sign"... Editing a 14 minute video down to 7 was hard... Felt like I was giving up too much cool stuff but at the same time, felt like 7 minutes was still long... But I guess it worked out alright :ugeek:

Zartimus said:
That was great! With a Hot Air Balloon encounter as someone mentioned, that's just crying out for ATTI mode ;-) (but safety first!).

Thanks Zartimus... Man that whole hot air balloon idea is awesome and scary at the same time... I guess the good thing about those is that they're big... They need to be shot from a distance to get them all in the frame anyway... So yeah... Safety first... NO CLOSEUPS!! :lol:

Wedeliver said:
I understand you meant no harm and that you are a new pilot. It looks like you have a lot of potential and I will be happy to see what you film in the future. I hope you don't mind me expressing my opinion here in public, but we have a lot of new folks flying.

You understand that i meant no harm... but where did you make the leap that i'm a new pilot :?: :?

I've been flying RC in some form or another since the mid 1980's... just sayin

And no ... i don't mind anyone expressing their own opinion... that's what forums are for :ugeek:

But if you're gonna call someone out as a "new pilot" and "looks like you have potential" ... you need to be "somebody" to say that to a guy with two world records and over 300,000 YouTube views or it comes off as you are trying to be condescending or insulting ... i looked at your YouTube channel just for kicks and it doesn't seem that you have much of a basis to call me new with potential... unless i'm completely misunderstanding this and you aren't being a wiseguy of course. In which case none of this has any merrit and i'm just overreacting.. i've done that before :mrgreen:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.