HOW FAR CAN YOU FLY ? _______________________ 9.80 Miles ???

Re: HOW FAR CAN YOU FLY ? _______________________ 9.80 Miles

I attempted tonight and had a rth triggered and was flying at near dark...only managed to squeeze out a whimpy 6.9miles. Im gonna charge everything up and give her another go...I need 10 miles outta this thing....

DAMM, you guys are hardcore. I get nervous at 500 feet!!!

I second that! If I can get 300 feet up and 500 feet away, I get antsy! I haven't built the faith yet in the RTH function.... Especially when I check the GPS Plan app and see that only six satellites are overhead!

Copy Going to the flight line tomorrow and practice RTH and Hl

Couchie said:
I second that! If I can get 300 feet up and 500 feet away, I get antsy! I haven't built the faith yet in the RTH function.... Especially when I check the GPS Plan app and see that only six satellites are overhead!

My vision used to only see 6. Then I did the wifi heatsink mod, my creation. The Gps additional shielding including wrapping the gps lead. I then upgraded my GPS antenna with a 4mm unit, my creation again :D I now see 10 or more at altitude and 5-7 under and around tree canopy. Recording video does nothing to my unit.

Farthest I've had mine away is little over 3,000 with no problem....burlbark I would like more info on your upgrades. There was fog rolling in tonight so only got out to 2k something feet behind a tree line before RTH kicked in...gonna charge everything up to full capacity and slam that 10 mike mark...wish I could override the 10% auto land crap...it's annoying to be 2000ft away and the bird try landing on ya.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl