Over whelmed

Making the drone decision is hard. My preference at this point is for portability.

Here is a video made from both my Phantom 4 Pro and my Mavic Air:
<iframe src="Portland Head Light 20180630 from Russell Schundler on Vimeo" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The close-ups of the light house were all taken by the Mavic Air ... real nice sharpness. When viewing this video, most can't tell which "clips" were made with which drone. So, as you can imagine, I normally leave my Phantom 4 Pro behind in favor of my little Mavic Air. The only justification, for me, for the Phantom 4 Pro is it's longer flight time
Nice video. I know I'll need the better camera with shooting photos for my clients. Packing the drone around will be much less weight than my camera gear.

Reactions: 3putts
Have had my P4P+ for about a month now, no issues at all, for my roof inspections it's been great, I'm up and going in minutes and no need to worry about another device. I can see a big benefit with a tablet if your shooting lots of video and photography. I guess it depends on your use, personally, I'm going to buy a 2nd controller for a tablet, then you will have best of both worlds.
That's what I did..... depending on specific requirements on which RC to use. Changeover is very quick.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj