Old problem for Neewer issue

Reaction score
This thread touched on the potential heavy problems of the Neewer ND filters. I've just tried them on my P4 and the gimbal is having the jitters. Doesn't happen, needless to say, with my PolarPro ones. Any tips?

Thanks

This thread touched on the potential heavy problems of the Neewer ND filters. I've just tried them on my P4 and the gimbal is having the jitters. Doesn't happen, needless to say, with my PolarPro ones. Any tips?

Thanks
Try calibrate gimble with one on so it can set itself to it,,might help,,,,

Try calibrate gimble with one on so it can set itself to it,,might help,,,,
Thanks. I was kinda trying to avoid that because it would suggest recalibrating every time I changed the brand of my filters, which could be after 5 mins if I happened to choose the wrong one or the light changes etc. I think these should work out of the box (as advertised) and not require adjustment, even if it's seemingly minor.

The filters come with a flyer from Neewer saying they guarantee customer satisfaction. It's true! They asked for a clip to show the problem and after that they gave me an immediate refund, no fuss. Good for them.

Can't say the same about Google and my problems with the Pixel 2XL, but that's another story.............

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4