NEEWER ND Filters

Reaction score
So excited to try this out!
8adffe9dd71ab1b2762cff2f76b1dbad.jpg

I use these on P3S and P3P .... no problem at all ....

Nigel

I have these, too. Have not tried them yet as I fly mostly 1 hour before sunset. Would have liked to see what it does when I was pointed directly at the sun. I'll have to try them out very soon.

I point directly at the sun using the ND 16 its pretty nice you get the nice glow but can also make out the disc shape

Reactions: LarBear360
was same thing I read, I bought this set each only weighs 4 grams been using them a month now no gimbal issues
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G9HCYTW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Nephew has the Neewer set so will see how they do in a month or so on his drone. Its a shame the gimbals are so delicate filters make a real difference especially on the P3S
I did a lot of studying. I could be wrong, but I went with Taco. Sounds like a stupid name for filters. Good reviews multi coated glass, 2 g. and screws on well. They are half the weight of Neewer and the same weight as the clear filter you has to take off my new p4. So the filters add no extra weight. I would have liked to got a brand name, but the prices for the filters I wanted costs more then I wish to pay at the moment. I wanted the n4, n8, n16 and n32. The n32 is for slowing down water. I wanted to try them on some waterfalls and see what I get. The set cost $59, but through Amazon it came to $55 + $3 tax. Free shipping. I got Polor Pro for my p3s. cp, n4, n8, n16 back in May for $17 as a close out. I broke the n16 in a crash that became the demise of my p3s. My new p4 will be arriving 9/19/2017. Thanks for everybody's response.

I did a lot of studying. I could be wrong, but I went with Taco. Sounds like a stupid name for filters. Good reviews multi coated glass, 2 g. and screws on well. They are half the weight of Neewer and the same weight as the clear filter you has to take off my new p4. So the filters add no extra weight. I would have liked to got a brand name, but the prices for the filters I wanted costs more then I wish to pay at the moment. I wanted the n4, n8, n16 and n32. The n32 is for slowing down water. I wanted to try them on some waterfalls and see what I get. The set cost $59, but through Amazon it came to $55 + $3 tax. Free shipping. I got Polor Pro for my p3s. cp, n4, n8, n16 back in May for $17 as a close out. I broke the n16 in a crash that became the demise of my p3s. My new p4 will be arriving 9/19/2017. Thanks for everybody's response.
the problem is the standard doesn't have screw on and off capabilities so you have the choice of buying a filter that goes directly on the camera by friction fit or buying a friction fit adaptor that allows the screw on filters obviously the adaptor method will be heavier overall then a direct friction fit filter.

Just curious how your P3S crashed.

WV Rootman have you flown off Capon Mountain South of Berkley Springs ? I was up there a couple years ago taking Pictures and want to fly that Area

the problem is the standard doesn't have screw on and off capabilities so you have the choice of buying a filter that goes directly on the camera by friction fit or buying a friction fit adaptor that allows the screw on filters obviously the adaptor method will be heavier overall then a direct friction fit filter.
Yea, I know that about the p3s. I'm buying these filters for my new p4 arriving Tuesday.

WV Rootman have you flown off Capon Mountain South of Berkley Springs ? I was up there a couple years ago taking Pictures and want to fly that Area
No, I haven't flown there. I will be flying in the Dolly Sods area at the end of the month. The blueberries will be scarlet red and there is no way to take a bad picture. There are miles of open fields, few spruce , white rock cliffs, all above 4,000 ft. I have had some great shots up there with my Nikon. This will be my first time doing video.This is going to be better than sex.

No, I haven't flown there. I will be flying in the Dolly Sods area at the end of the month. The blueberries will be scarlet red and there is no way to take a bad picture. There are miles of open fields, few spruce , white rock cliffs, all above 4,000 ft. I have had some great shots up there with my Nikon. This will be my first time doing video.This is going to be better than sex.
Amen Brother Sure sounds like some great footage. My Nephew is out flying the sunflower fields today I so want to do that, But the grandson is here today so I always spend the day with him. I'm charging up his drone so he can fly in the house he's nearly 4 and flying quads pretty well already. Ill be in the Capon Mountains in the fall for the beautiful colors maybe we can get together and do some flying.

Just curious how your P3S crashed.
Bad judgement on my part. It was about 300 feet across the river and it hit a tree, then dropped on a rock and fell into a waterfall. I did the same thing before, after a firmware update. It had a bad video lag that I didn't was happening. I flew it looking into my Ipad and thought I was heading to the center of the river, but instead flew it into a tree. Batteries don't fair well in water. My p3s might work, but I can't check it. No batteries. One broken wifi wire. My wife said not to fix it but buy a p4 with obstacle avoidance. I didn't argue with her. lol

Bad judgement on my part. It was about 300 feet across the river and it hit a tree, then dropped on a rock and fell into a waterfall. I did the same thing before, after a firmware update. It had a bad video lag that I didn't was happening. I flew it looking into my Ipad and thought I was heading to the center of the river, but instead flew it into a tree. Batteries don't fair well in water. My p3s might work, but I can't check it. No batteries. One broken wifi wire. My wife said not to fix it but buy a p4 with obstacle avoidance. I didn't argue with her. lol
Only one Question DOES SHE HAVE A SISTER ? lol my wife said crash it and its your last

Amen Brother Sure sounds like some great footage. My Nephew is out flying the sunflower fields today I so want to do that, But the grandson is here today so I always spend the day with him. I'm charging up his drone so he can fly in the house he's nearly 4 and flying quads pretty well already. Ill be in the Capon Mountains in the fall for the beautiful colors maybe we can get together and do some flying.
On the top of the mountains above 4,000, the color is the end of September. I would like to video the face of Seneca Rocks. It is about 1,000 feet high.Those two are on my wish list. After that anything with color. I'll be doing both p4 and my Nikon. Keep in touch.

I will do that Brother, I figured on getting up there first week of October I have property in Milam I bought for hunting 30 years ago

I have a neewer set and they work great... only 2 issues I have like someone previously stated they are heavy. The camera always falls when i shut the drone down and my bigger complaint is they protrude alittle to far and when I power up and the gimbal goes through it's motions it scrapes on the ground alittle. Doesn't seem to hit the lenses just the bezel but still...

I just got a new nd8 slim filter I'm going to give a tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers