Now it's my turn

Reaction score
I downloaded the 1.9.20 and it didn't effect me and I flew last week but I went out last night and was struck down with restricted height and distance.I checked and I was not in beginner mode and all my settings were normal.I was too pissed last night outside in my back yard to notice as it was dark but once inside I noticed I had google maps in the lower right.I just went out again and the same thing after I signed out and signed in again. GRRRRR Any fix to this yet ?.

Yes, I had exactly the same problem. Uninstall the Dji go app on your phone or tablet and reinstall it. It will ask you got your email address and password. Once entered the problem goes away.

I thought I had been signing out all this time but I guess I wasn't doing it the proper dji way.
Thanks msinger,I signed both my phone and tablet out as you posted and now i'm out on both.I'm getting ready sign back in, go out and see if that cured my problem and if not then i'll probably do as Zorro54 suggested.I'll post back soon one way or the other.

I thought I had been signing out all this time but I guess I wasn't doing it the proper dji way.
Thanks msinger,I signed both my phone and tablet out as you posted and now i'm out on both.I'm getting ready sign back in, go out and see if that cured my problem and if not then i'll probably do as Zorro54 suggested.I'll post back soon one way or the other.
Good luck!

Yip good luck, start from stratch reinstall and log in :)sign out,never heard that ,,once you leave dji app it closes,,

It didn't work !!!.Now i'm going to hook the tablet to laptop and get some files,flight logs then delete the App and reinstall this is BS.

It didn't work !!!.Now i'm going to hook the tablet to laptop and get some files,flight logs then delete the App and reinstall this is BS.
Just for record you not need to save flight data,you can but not needed,,when you reinstall dji provides you data back to you from server,even if you reinstall 10 times ,you info still come back automaticly

^ I didn't know that but I want to take a look see at a few things before I unstall.

EURIKA ! Success at last :) The wind was kicking a bit but I had to try so out a ways then up up up and away she went,up past the stopping point from this morning and I let her rip.It's cloudy here with white puffy's and it blended in well but I was satisfied and with the temp at 99.0 I wasn't wanting to spend a lot of time out in this heat.Charging everything up for tonight when it's a little cooler but reinstalling the App did the trick.

EURIKA ! Success at last :) The wind was kicking a bit but I had to try so out a ways then up up up and away she went,up past the stopping point from this morning and I let her rip.It's cloudy here with white puffy's and it blended in well but I was satisfied and with the temp at 99.0 I wasn't wanting to spend a lot of time out in this heat.Charging everything up for tonight when it's a little cooler but reinstalling the App did the trick.
Awsome good to hear.:)

Just got in with another great flight,250 ft. high and out to 1598 ft. which isn't great but after lock down i'll take it and this is in residential area.I have Google maps in the lower right and the biggest surprise is everything is in feet now instead of meters.

Just got in with another great flight,250 ft. high and out to 1598 ft. which isn't great but after lock down i'll take it and this is in residential area.I have Google maps in the lower right and the biggest surprise is everything is in feet now instead of meters.
Yip you can change in general settings,,can have imperial or metric(kph or mph or ft or mtrs),:)

I tried changing it to ft. before but it wouldn't let me or maybe I didn't try the right place.So far i'm satisfied with this upgrade but I havn't tested it out very good yet.Last night I could of gone farther but I want some open fields to see how far it will go with little wind in the air.

I tried changing it to ft. before but it wouldn't let me or maybe I didn't try the right place.So far i'm satisfied with this upgrade but I havn't tested it out very good yet.Last night I could of gone farther but I want some open fields to see how far it will go with little wind in the air.
Yeh i just check it under UNITS in general settings,,me being not to good with numbers i have mine set in feet,if you like feedback when flying buy litchi app,very good ,same like dji but talks to you every so many seconds(20 sec periods etc)saves trying to see what goin on screen,can do more than dji offers,stable for me,but beware 3RD party app which means dji wont cover warranty if something happen,,i use but have dji app in the backround just for more settings,and log in etc,anyway good that you in the air,enjoy

I'm not very good with numbers either and glad mine shows ft now.If litchi is going to talk to me then it better be screaming cuz i'm almost deaf.I can't hear the warnings and beeps on the transmitter now.On my cell phone I have a certain ringer i've had for years as it has that tone.Yes I have hearing aids but they are a pita every morning.I'm not too worried about a warranty as i've drilled a hole in the transmitter to put the update holder for a tablet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez