Not viewing

Reaction score
Okay, I'll try to be brief with this:

Bought Phantom 3 Pro, everything works fine first few times, then it crashed. After crash the gimbal was broken so I fixed it myself. Everything worked except for the camera view, so I sent it in to get fixed. After giving it a week at the repair shop they told me that it's the gimbal, the camera, and the main board (all three!?!) and that I would need to spend $350 to get a whole new camera setup. Looking for any possible help I can get.

Thanks!

Okay, I'll try to be brief with this:

Bought Phantom 3 Pro, everything works fine first few times, then it crashed. After crash the gimbal was broken so I fixed it myself. Everything worked except for the camera view, so I sent it in to get fixed. After giving it a week at the repair shop they told me that it's the gimbal, the camera, and the main board (all three!?!) and that I would need to spend $350 to get a whole new camera setup. Looking for any possible help I can get.

Thanks!
Wow bummer....keep for spares and spend your $$$$$$ on another one,,,should be able to pick one up for that,,,might be a cheap refurbished one somewhere:)

I was worried that might be the answer....
Hey you can get a second opinion from another shop see if they say same thing,,you might not need all parts they say,,,,best of luck ,,,but for the $$$$ sometime easy to get another...:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4